Cafe Sunday Dec. 4

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Speedy, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Greetings SF family,

Sunday has just started for me, and I look forward to a pleasant Sunday for all of us. I have some work to finish and turn in Monday for the spring semester; I'll be thrilled if I can get that done today quickly and thoroughly. I look forward to hearing from you, and take care!

Speedy

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning Speedy and everyone else.. got some better sleep for while this night so far.. thank good ness for that.. last night for dinner fixed bacon, lettuce and tomatoes sandwiches and macaroni salad for out dinner.. zoomies loved it. kind of proud of myself. had been too long.

have not done racing game for 3 or 4 days nowl.. some of that for sure today.. going to find a good bluray movie in the stacks .. not sure whether or not kaite taking johnny for afternoon and dinner yet. time will tell i guess..just going to try and have a good day for us two.. hope the same happens for all of you also.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAQSZhazYk8&ob=av2e

debarge and rhtmym of the night..

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning Speedy and everyone else.. got some better sleep for while this night so far.. thank good ness for that.. last night for dinner fixed bacon, lettuce and tomatoes sandwiches and macaroni salad for out dinner.. zoomies loved it. kind of proud of myself. had been too long.

have not done racing game for 3 or 4 days nowl.. some of that for sure today.. going to find a good bluray movie in the stacks .. not sure whether or not kaite taking johnny for afternoon and dinner yet. time will tell i guess..just going to try and have a good day for us two.. hope the same happens for all of you also.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAQSZhazYk8&ob=av2e

debarge and rhtmym of the night..

4. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Good Morning/Afternoon jim,johnny and everyone in coffee house.
    Hope your feeling a little better today with the parkinsons jim.
    I'm doing much same as always today,hope everyone has a good one

5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi everybody,

this morning I set to work on a mound of snow which, after some digging, turned out to be my automobile. It's a lot of snow when the brush/ice scraper thing is not sufficient for the job and the shovel is a more suitable implement of snow removal for the roof and trunk and hood of car. When digging fore and after of automobile is required to remove the drifts that have accumulated over the night to allow unfettered transit of car into the middle of the street. :blink:

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

:lol!:

Sadly, snow is not a high priority item here in the Western US, and in Utah specifically. All we get to have right now is wind.

Hope everyone had/is having a good day!

7. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

good evening everyone. I tried to write this morning like i usually do but it didnt work. so yeah we babysat today and that was about all. now im home for hopefully a relaxing evening. (;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.