Cafe Sunday February 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raven

Re: Cafe Saturday February 18th

Ewww geek squad, Jim I can try and give you a hand, anything to keep money away from those dumb***. Thursday I have to shut down a bunch of stuff at work part 1 of 2 and I hope to heck they have the switch ports labeled right or I get a free pass to unemployment land. My VP is a snake, forked tongue to say the least. if everything goes ok then I am working on my BGP exam and get my CSSIP to get the heck out of dodge. That is my week

How goes the no smoking for you Jim? Five days for me right now, keep kicking and kicking. Six dollars a pack screw you government you get no more of my money :rant:

jimk

Staff Alumni
Re: Cafe Saturday February 18th

MIke five days without is outstanding.. the thing is for you to keep saying no.. you are well on the way to beijng a non smoker.. i am not doing so well.. also here in washington state if you buy a whole carton of the marlbopro 100's it cost $8 a pack.. been smoking since 1965 and a lot of habit to get past;.. my therapist and my shrink roll their eyes back in there heads when i say i am going to try to quit again.. absence of nicotine makes me even crazier.. trying now to hold it to a pack a day.. if can hold it to the pack for awhile will ppst in my thread in the subtance abuse forum..

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Sunday February 19th

morning out there... how you doing today???? i got almost 6 hours sleep so far.. need more.. think zoomies and i going to safeway before 9am and pickup waht i think we need.. going to play a little of ps3 move game grand slam tennis 2 as i figured out what the glitch was with getting camera to calibrate motion controller.. also got this shoot em up game will try a bit also.. started watching season 9 of 20 of law and order yesterday.. lord help me i got one hellaceous supply of dvds.. perhaps i am possessed??? LOL

zoomies sleeping now as he got much more horse sense than daddy. thank goodness.. going to work at holding it to a pack of the cursed marlboros today.. this means the chaining is prohibated jimbo.. coffee os ready// pff tp couch now.. hope is a good day for you.. tc, jim adn JOhn

[video=youtube;pDxoj-tDDIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxoj-tDDIU&ob=av2e[/video]

hornbeam

Re: Cafe Sunday February 19th

Hello everyone .

Just had lunch - sunny here - trying to chill out - so I will be listening to music links etc. I watched the Whitney Houston "celebration of her life" church service yesterday and found it uplifting. It was on for 3 hours and fitted my mood so to speak .

Dont want to hear any negative comments here - we have all had family or are a person that have issues but what we can do with what we have matters more.
Love and peace out all xxxxxx Lindy.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter

Slept late today...well, didn't "get out of bed" until late. Have changed the bed linens, started a load of laundry, filled the dishwasher, tidied the kitchen...a productive morning! As usual, Star helped me make the bed - as soon as it's stripped, she jumps into the middle and tussles with the clean sheets as I try to pull them taut.

I watched some of the Whitney Houston service yesterday. So many people were touched by her life and the good that she brought to the world.

Family dinner with dad, sis and brother-in-law tonight.

jimk, I'm trying to think of a short story idea based on your phrase, "the cursed Marlboros." (I might change that slightly to "The Curse of the Marlboros.") If anything comes of it, would you do me the honor of being the first reader?

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Good morning all.

I am not as depressed as yesterday, and feeling a little bit better today.

My brother brought over his cat. He wasn't getting enough loves at his house, and so he let me have him permanently. So I am happy. I will have to post pictures when I gt a chance.

Thank you Jim for your comforting words yesterday. I really have been having a hard time with the voices acting up lately.

Oh well, what can you do? I'm already maxed out on all my meds. So I've just gotta deal with it, I guess.

jimk

Staff Alumni

Acy yes seems very darn appropriate that i be among the first to read your thoughts on marlboros. got a few other titles i could suggest but probably should not get vulgar..lol tc

Jason hope your new partner the kitty and you get along famously and help each other otu to the max..

we got to 7-11 for doughnuts and to safeway for everything on my mental list.. just going to take it easy on both of us till noon when johnny supposed to go with mom for the afternoon..

houseofcards

Good afternoon,

I spent all morning working on schoolwork. It was extremely exhausting, but I'm all done with it until about Friday. I also decided to buy a few workout DVD's on amazon so I can do some things in the comfort of my own home without being all self-conscious in the gym, but I'm planning on buying a gym membership sometime soon. I'm just working out a plan on what to do right now.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe tuesday February 21st

morning out there.. how's it going???? got 6 hours of sleep so far and zoomies sawing wood peacefully now.. got to get to pharmacy this morning and pickup pills ofr us... also drag out folder from this years filed tax return with uncle sam and verify what think is $274 owing and make out check if got th emoney and mail voucher and check to US Treasury.. will be good to get this done.. we need shaves, baths and claean clothes and wash the dirty..

feeling ok this morning .. the hypomania episode of yesterday seems to be gone and sleep helped hatt a lot.. thank goodness.. the 2 packs of marlboros yesterday and got to do better today.. going to try and calibrate the motion controller also for tennis game and see if that works out better for me???

hope you have a good day.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs&ob=av2e

bruno mars and grenade seems good now..

hornbeam

Re: Cafe tuesday February 21st

Bongiorno Jim - did I ever say when I was young I was receptionist at a Tomato Company situated in London Bridge- southwark high street and used to TELEX to my fellow workers in ITALY. Lol. They used to telex back in English - OH those were the days- young free and full of hope - lol.

Hope everyone has a good day.

I heard this song in the shop this morning - The Casuals - Jesamine.

http://youtu.be/3fkViCRPT2U I do hope it works. xx

Today has been pretty good so far, pain finally easing from my back after giving into pain relief. Have had a few little cries for my two friends and their losses. I'm not much of a music listenener but I do love my musicals, so been listening to random bits from Love Never Dies. Absolutley gutted that the show has been taken down, I absolutely loved Ramin Karimloo in it

Hope everyone has a good day today

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter

Good day to all! Damn, I kept rolling over for "just a few minutes more sleep" and suddenly it was much later than I thought. And not restful extra sleep. The day can only improve - lol. Back to my first cup of coffee, now. Wishing everyone a fabulous day!

Have a great day, my friends!!!! :arms:

Happy Mardi Gras and/or Happy Pancake Day if you celebrate them!!!!!

Hugs all around!!!! :grouphug:

[video=youtube;dzsuE5ugxf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzsuE5ugxf4[/video]

Mr Stewart

morning everybody,

mardi gras today huh? I had no idea.

Went to bed at 9pm last night, not sure why. fell asleep at 11 maybe. up at 9:30 this morning. Day off today. Laundry in progress. Thinking about maybe buying a new office chair. Not sure if my car can accommodate a full sized chair though. Maybe if it comes in pieces I could do that.

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Good morning all!

Woke up at 9am, and proceeded to get on internet shortly thereafter. I've been on ever since.

Got to take meds soon. Gotta eat with them.

Tom is relaxing on my legs, keeping me warm. He's such a good boy!

jimk

Staff Alumni

got part of meds at pharmacy.. rest should be there by thursday morning.. rented couple of movies from redbox at 7-11.. got paperwork for IRS return filed away in bottom of chest of drawers... wrote check and mailed to IRS>.. did not get to shaves and baths so have to do soon.. doing some stuff with dvds for my grand niece anna.. hopefully will put in mail soon.. john and i took a nap this afternoon instead of just being hyper.. john going with mom in a half hour.. dad is having tv dinner tonight.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus

I have no idea why I haven't posted in these threads sooner. :smile:

I broke my phone, Lol. Well not literally. I just broke its Internet. Time to manually adjust the settings (again) to see if I can fix it. I tried to fix one problem and created another, Lol!

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Wednesday February 22nd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0ZDqDljA

you can't always get what you want by the rollihng stones..

morning out there.. how's it going today????? john with momma nd despite being sleep i am doing ok atm.. today got to pay power bill.. 7-11 for donouts and baby cigars.. thinking will do best buy when john gets home for J. edgar with dicappriio.. shaves today is a necessity cause rapidly approching pain area with remington electric razor.. some more of driving game and also watch american gigilo with richard gere..

going to ration cigs best i can for now.. not human chimney act or severely doing without.. middle of the road is my goal these days.. hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00