Cafe Sunday January 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Staff Alumni
morning out there.. how's it going today???? got some sleep without a ton if blankets covering us totally on the bed.. feels good really.. katie said she going to take john for sunday afternoon adn the night.. expectking a big windstorm here in seattle area.. hope is not too bad.. still lots of people withotu power around here since thursday.. got to do baths clean clothes and wash the dirty stuff.. also want to get to safewayu and pickup all kinds of stuff. get above done will be satisfied with myself today..

hope is a good day for you today.. tc, Jim and John

Tmacster1

I hope the wind isn't to bad either Jim. At least your doing alright. I'm just getting ready for bed here shortly because I got church tomorrow. I heard the wind storm would be more severe along the cost. But I'm sure we'll get our fair share of wind here. Seattle is known for having wind storms once and a while.

Trevor,

jimk

Staff Alumni
morning trevor.. so far the weather has not gone to crap... guess maybe there is hope for us..lol i got some more good sleep and johnny is still asleep.. going to put on stones greatest hits in just a bit and shake the rafters some.. it is time..LOL boy when power was out i really missed my music;. make up time now. LOL

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
Morning all! I'm awake, barely. Might go back to sleep for a little while. Gotta refill my pillbox today for the next week. I've run out of 1 of my meds. I can't get any until I am 3/4th through my current prescription. Go figure (My doc doubled my dosage, so I've been using it a lot faster than normal). I have decided on making calzones for dinner tomorrow, so I need to go to the store and get some things tomorrow. We'll see how things turn out!

Talk to you all soon!

jimk

Staff Alumni
finally got us dressed and out the door to 7-11, albertsons and safeway.. got everything on my mental list.. ;put away now.. even got a bag of candy orange slices. ( like spice drops but bigger) .. you guys can't tell my denitst and i am surely got going to.. LOL did baths, clean clothes and dirty in washer atm.. even dug out check register and balanced against only banks website.. took forever to get moving but once underway stuck with it to the end.. katie be here in little bit over and hour to take zoomies for afternoon adn night.. not sure what i am going to do with just me here????? guess i will watch a good movie adn have my daily coors and a cigar with the flick..

Mr Stewart

good evening coffee forum,

weather finally decided to smarten up today. snow is melting. not much happening today. landlords from upstairs are back from holiday today. they missed the cold snap entirely. envy that.

Tmacster1

Most of the snow has melted where I'm at... But it's still windy and could go to crap. At least the weather tomorrow will be a little nicer meaning there might be a few sun breaks and stuff. Not much is going on with me on this fine Sunday night. I got my hair down earlier so I don't look like a mess for school tomorrow. I didn't have Cabin Fever like most did when the snow was around. Better make up for the music because I'm sure more people will loose their power because of the wind storm.

Trevor,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00