Cafe Sunday January 29th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning .. how's it gong today??? i got more sleep than usual last night and still half asleep atm.. not going to do much today.. shaves, baths and clean clothes will be enuf really.. katie supposed to take john for hte afternoon and dinner.. taht would be good to me.. just exhausted now.. the turbotax bit yesterday took it all out of me.. trying to print out tax return and extras just did not work forever.. kept trying to do a fax on my printer.. finally got that cured..

gong to try to hold it close to a pack of the marlboros today.. see how that goes????LOL hope is a good day for you .. tc, Jim and JOhn

2. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Good day Jim and coffee goers

Quite cold here - maybe snow? Good luck with the marlboro holding Jim- I know how that feels - have had plenty of practice. ((J))

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hello, all! Enjoying my morning coffee - mmmm! Loves my coffee! Oh, Jim, yes, it's tax form time, isn't it? Yuck. I hope everyone has a good day. :grouphug:

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Lindy and Acy.. best wishes for the day to both of you.. listened on ipad to beatle music for hour or two earlier.. had been too long .. now john just chugged his first cup of coffee.. gave up the one pack today of cigs. pack and half sounds much more realistic..lol just about ready to put on complete clapton cd and blow the roof off my poor house.. see if neighbor or cops comes knocking on front door??? boys and their toys again..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX5USg8_1gA

eric clapton and layla

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

oooooo Eric Clapton. I've got his entire (bootlegs and everything) collection on my TB drive.

I just woke up. Have no idea what I am going to do today, other than filling my pill boxes.

can only have a certain amount of meds for the week, because of my overdose risk. So my parents hide my pills.

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Speaking of pillboxes I am tempted to file the letters off mine and write in the days in a different sequence. I do not like Sunday being day 1. Sunday is the last day of my week routine. I want it to go Monday day 1 and Sunday day 7.

Good afternoon coffee forum,

I think I will play some more of King of Fighters XIII this evening. That game has a custom colours menu where you can make your own colour schemes for the characters. This feature has snagged my noggin in the usual way things of this type do. So i will play King of Colouring this evening and make absolutely sure my team is coordinated properly. Terry Bogard must not have a green jacket if Yuri Sakazaki is wearing purple socks. I won't allow it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.