Cafe Sunday Janurary 8th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning ... how's it going???? short of sleep now.. doing the dreams one after another or wake up??? wake up answer.. john supposed to go with katie for afternoon adn dinner today.. think i will try some more sleep then..

held it about a pack yesterday even thouhg wanted more.. just maybe will be able to do this over time.. plan on mall walking today with zoomies... also going to watch bluray of serendipitity.. also want to start doing my diary on notebook puter.. been a month..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g&ob=av2e

billy joel and we didn't start the fire..

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Things are going well here. Sleep schedule is officially back to normal. Thank heavens.

Going to go get water from Costco today. (Yes, we buy drinking water. I have no idea why. Waste of money.)

I'm glad we don't need anything else. but lugging around 40 pounds of water 6 times makes for a tired Jason.

3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hi everyone! Slept until like 12:30 today. :p

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

today gave up the battle counting and rationing the marlboros. going to be about a pack and a half.. we see how things are going tomorrow? watched midnight express on bluray with zoomies.. true story and the Turkish system and the prison guards are inhuman.. got out the dvds of it takes a thief with robert wagner and started watching disc one.. is good and memories coming back to me.. been 42 yrs since watched this show on network tv..

john with katie now.. sunlight in the house and it is amazing all the dust pockets i am living with.. need to do some cleaning soon.. do not feel inspired atm.. going back to it takes a thief..

5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Good aft... no, evening everybody,

I think I remember seeing Midnight Express on tv a few years ago. Don't remember if I liked it. Hmm. Must have if I remember.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.