Cafe Sunday Nov. 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Staff Alumni
morning, how's it going??? as usual ain't got enuf sleep yet.. some things never going to change.. awake but mind still snowed in it seems.. lack of energy atm also.. just poured first cup of coffee.

way below freezing here so mall walking at crack ofdawn ain't going to happen today.. need just fore 10 to bundle up old ps3 and go to best buy and hopefully someone on geek squad with small and steady hands can regiister my dvd remote to the console.. watch a movie or two.. little of driving game.. also see whether ornot katie takes zoomies for dinner tonight..

got to go put on sweats.. you take care out there, hope your day is a good one.. Jim and John

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
Good morning all. Been a busy weekend for me but now I'm just cleaning a bit and watching movies then I plan on playing some games before football comes on.

Mr Stewart

hi Jim and Josh and everybody,

started car this morning in -22 Celsius. It managed to fire on the first try. I was relieved. Took the scenic route to the scenic grocery store this afternoon (it's on a hill, you can see to the horizon from there), did groceries, came home, made coffee, turned on computer and here we are.

day off tomorrow. I need to recovery sleep badly. Not nearly enough this week. Hope I can.

weather is supposed to be back above freezing tomorrow. my car will be happy about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00