Cafe Sunday Nov. 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Staff Alumni
morning, how's it going today??? got some sleep.. zoomies still snoring away... went 13 horus without a smoke.. just got back from a trip to 7-11 and had to buy a pack. feel really down after another blow..feeling like soaking the other 19 in water but at $9 a pack not able to do that i guess..

katie finally agreed to take john at noon for a few hours.. 1 day with her a week is really hard for me now.. going to go to couch with some coffee now and listen to some music..

hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John

Mr Stewart

good morning Jim and forum,

it's 2:53am for me here. I'm at my desk and have just switched on the space heater underneath it because I let the apartment get too cold and didn't drink my usual evening tea, so now extremities are too cold to go to bed. I will go to bed in a moment once my toes are sufficiently thawed.

Work tomorrow, evening shift from 2-9pm so hopefully reasonably long sleep possible if the people upstairs don't cause a ruckus up there in the interim. Monday I go to doctors. I have been googling "what to expect at first psychiatrist appointment," it has not been alleviating my concern. I may have to write out all issues on paper and just hand that over on the day instead of the verbal.

jimk

Staff Alumni
((Mr. Stewart)) a word processor document may really help you with the first apt. done it many times myself.. do not write a novel. just the pertinent couple of topics with a bit of what , when and such.. do a couple of drafts until it is clear adn on point and you can call it good and ready to go.

doing this can cover the initial period when a lot of times at first it is so very difficult to get started talking. the mind fluttering all over the place randomly and not being able to say what you want to..

hope this helps you and that you get some help with things.. tc, Jim

PS also hope the heater warms your toes soon adn you can get some sleep,,

hornbeam

Hello friends.

Mr Stewart - Good luck with your appointment at psychiatrist. I think its a good idea to write things down to - in case you forget to say things -hugs for you . Most of us have been there so be looking out for you-keep it in the day-hope neighbours keep the noise down.

Bye for now.

Mr Stewart

thank you Jim (edit- and hornbeam too :smile:), I will do that. especially the bit about not writing a book, good advice, I sometimes make up for my lack of talking with extra verbose typing.

toes are heated sufficiently. toothbrush and bed now. until tomorrow.

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Good morning Cafe friends!

After a rough night, I wake hopeful. The mind is a strange thing.

Don't give up Jim on not smoking, its a horrible thing to kick, some say worse than the strongest illegals. I hope to join you in the battle when I get the courage up.

Hoping to do some cleaning today and must go buy food for the kitties.

Mr. Stewart good luck, its never as bad as I think its gonna be, if that helps.

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
Good morning everyone. I hope everyone has a nice day.

Not got anything going on today. Wish there was food to eat though. blah.

jimk

Staff Alumni
thought it was 5 when johnny woke me up. finally looked at clock and realize wakeup time was closer to 4. he is lucky i love him so much.. we have been killing time listening mostly to crying in the beer music.. got an honorary PHD on the subject.. almost 60 yrs been dabbling there..LOL

too early now to start calling.. we finally shut the music off and did breakfast.. poor zooms was sure we were going to do that..

maybe watch some of the news and find out if the world is still a goin'.. hug zoomies and tell him i love him as did not do that when i gave him his coffee..

could do some cleaning and such.. NAW..

I be a bit fragile today after too much whiskey last night,then came a phonecall from my father after 20yrs saying we should put the past behind us as he is gonna die soon.
Anyways how you be?

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
omg, Mark. That is so horrible. :hug: I'm here if you want to talk. I'm so sorry.
I'm a little better than earlier.. just....wishy washy

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
I know, but it's still horrible and will be hard to deal with. Yeah I've eaten. We got paid for babysitting so we used the check to get chinese to eat. Im not sure why wishy washy. Its just a bad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00