Cafe Sunday Nov. 6th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there... how's it going??? In USA it is fall back time and need to turn the clocks back an hour this night..

got some sleepn and zoomies is still sawing wood.. feel a bit ichy atm.. wish i was still asleep is the rub.. 10 days ago i talked to med nurse who was going to talk to my shrink soon adn see if he agreed that i could add half a 30mg tab of old mirtazapine to my nighttime meds.. well i never heard back as usual with my medical team.. screw it have done this before and tonight just going to take it..

can't think of much i am going to get to today.. zooms may go with momma at noon and way i feel now will take a short nap then.. just do not have the energy to try and move mountains today.

hope you are feeling better than me today.. tc, Jim and John

journey and faithfully
  2. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Hi- we had our fall back a week ago - so been dark afternoons all last week.

so heard a lot of fireworks last night- but didnt go to any - my kitty gets scared all on own-thats my excuse and im sticking to it .

hope everyone has a good dayxx
  3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Good morning all. How is everybody? Not gonna lie... I'm pretty drunk. Lol. Just been a fairly crappy few days so decided to drink a lot.
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

at 6am old time, son johnny came down the hall with a huge , very friendly smile on his face .. made my day completely.. we going to have a great day.. JIm and JOhn
  5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Good morning everyone,

Am at a loss of words today. I chalk that up to the time change and oversleeping! Feels a lot better than not snoozing enough!!! :anony:

Woke up thinking of this tune which I haven't heard since August:

"You've Got a Way" - Shania Twain

:coffee: *takes a sip of coffee*

Have a rosy, peachy day, you all! :hugtackles:

~ Speedy
  6. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Happy day all!

I am very late though lol

Hate the time change and wish they would pick one and leave it.
  7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi everybody,

I keep looking at the clock, then out the window, then back at the clock. then out the window again, then clock, window, clock. This clock changing is a crime against nature.
  8. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

it is 5:20 right now and the sun is almost down. So help me god I will go out there with a broomstick in hand and push it back up! This i will do!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.