Cafe Sunday November 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Stewart

Hello coffee forum people. I figured I'd roll up the sleeves and start one of these myself how about.

I'm off to bed now in accordance with attempt to get more sleep and not go to work three quarters dead on my feet initiative. Will return in the afternoon after work with an update on the day.

May today be slightly better than yesterday for you all. :smile:

jimk

Staff Alumni
morning or nighty nite to Mr. Stewart and Thorn.. hope both of your day goes well for you..

today is already better than yesterday for me now.. caught up with three days of my diary on puter fore went to bed yesterday.. before i totally could not remember..

today got to dig thru new stack of correspondence and bills on table from last few days.. form from john's state caseworker got to make some corrections on before i witness john's mark as his signature..

think we try to mallwalk early this morning. only thing going to have to be careful is temperature above freezing so we do not take the toyota out onto a skating rink..LOL need to shave us also.. john should be going for afternoon adn dinner wiht katie his mom today..

also read some more for sure of easy way to quit smoking..

off to couch now with full cup of coffee. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yyNT7afVSs

dolly parton and here you come again.. aaahhh dolly,, luv you gal

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
Morning all. I'm just watching some stuff before I go to sleep. Been a rough couple days and I need to recharge a little. Probably going to play some games when I wake up. Tomorrow starts my new attitude at work. Going to just do my job and all the extra stuff. No more being friendly with the employees. I don't get the recognition for what I do so I'm not going to be nice.

jimk

Staff Alumni
morning zombiep.. hope your day goes well for you.. read some more quitting smoking book before heading back to bed for little more sleep.. shortly after 4am , johnny came tipetoeing into my room and got me moving again.. we been listening to music with some coffee and daddy with his smokes.. we feeling pretty good atm.. think we will do the mall waling at 7am cause temperature is not below the freezing point..

john wanted breakfast since arising at 4 but daddy does not serve before 6am if i can help it.. zoomies might get hungry at midnight..LOL

michael bolton and that's what love is all about... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLlbHz3RZ-o

Mr Stewart

hi folks.

Just got in from work. Work was quiet and I was the only one there all day. Only one call from campus security to respond to. Lots of opportunity for reading.

Not a bad day all told. Six hours sleep last night, good enough. Reasonably safe for me driving. Day off is tomorrow so recovery sleeping binge will be in order tonight.

I finally got around to lubricating the hinge on my car door. It's been squeaking at me for... I'm not sure, it has to be several months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00