Cafe Sunday September 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

emily83

Re: Cafe Tuesday Sept 10th

jim, i love ordering from amazon- i do it all the time, like, litirally!. i spend loads of money on that site a month

as for me, i'm not well at all... will probably just lie in bed most of the day thinking dark thoughts (i know, not gonna make them stop) but i've no energy- will check this site through out the day though

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter

Good day all,

Jim, hope you get those amazon orders soon!

Emily, laying in bed just worsens the dark thoughts. At least get up and sit in your room, perhaps watch a movie or something.

As for me, not much planned but going out tonight with work mates to celebrate my birthday (which is next week). We are going to TGI Friday's. Hopefully I will be able to get through the day without getting agitated, because I would like to have one of their cocktails tonight, but won't be able to if I need to take a diazepam before I go out or whilst I'm out. Docs appointment went well yesterday, she's chasing up my psych for an urgent review and has given me diazepam in the mean time to calm me down. Doesn't think I need crisis yet as I'm not feeling suicidal or impulsive but told me to go back or ring her if I did so crisis could come out and see me.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter

Good morning! :)

Star and I "fought" about what time to get up today. I kept rolling over and falling back to sleep. Finally up at 6 a.m. Star is a happy and fed cat now. I am a happy human with my cup of coffee! :)

Jimk, I hope your Amazon deliveries arrive soon! Waiting for parcels is fun :)
Emily83, I've hidden out in bed a few times. It's good for me if I can sleep. If I can't sleep, I just churn things over in my head. Sometimes distractions - books, music, chores - help more. I hope you feel better soon!
Butterfly,wishing you a good day and no agitation so you can go out and have a great time tonight!

I'm off to a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Nothing much else on my plate today. Well, surviving the late summer heat wave will be on everyone's plate here - supposed to be hot and humid, temps around 33°C, but with humidity, feeling like 45°C. That's HOT!

Have a happy and fund day folks! :)

jimk

Staff Alumni

hi everyone.. Emily hope your day gets better some. dark thoughts get replaced with some better...

Lexi, hope time out for early birthday party goes well.

Acy, hope doctor's apt goes good.. hope the temperatures do not get you down and if got air conditioning that it hold ups.. hot this week also in the seattle area..

I went back to bed 3 times this night.. another hour or so of sleep each time... finally at 6 figured it was time and came out to the living room and cranked the music up and zoomies was with me before I knew it.. hopping and him keeping time to the music also..

in an hour after breakfast we off to the pharmacy to pick up some pills.. before that make out the check for johnny's life insurance and in the box ready for Sudie..

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Heyroo all!

I'm tired today. I am getting a whole bunch of money from my payee. They want me to 'winterize'. lol

tbh I am probably going to save the money, and stow it away in a saving account. That's all I am going to do. Saving thee money is what I am used to. I only ue the money I get each week. I don't need anymore stuff. lol

Mr Stewart

morning coffee forums,

plan for the day as decided yesterday was laundry and nap, having breakfast and laundry in progress, see about that nap later this afternoon. Too much running around and activity lately, i am very worn out. Probably feeling the effects of recent dosage change on my evening med, trying to decrease that one a little at a time with help from my GP. Not sure if it'll work but I'm feeling stable enough lately to try.

Take care everyone.

souncide

Hello, people.
Love issues. People dying. That pretty much resumes my life right now. I do hope I can manage to get things right... Or else, I don't know if I'll be able to stay.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Wednesday Sept 11th

morning good people.. hi and how's it going so far today??? john with momma tonight... soroht of lonely in my house tonight.. just knowing he is down the hall sleeping helps me all the time.. not much at all I really got to get to today.. thinking scalloped potatoes and ham pieces in the oven for almost an hour tonight for dinner for us.. that should leave me some leftovers in a casserole dish for dinner Friday night when john with Katie again..

got season two of tv show homeland from amazon yesterday.. already most of way thru disc one and that leaves 3 more to watch for awhile.. found a bee's nest in the little circle of rocks and old tree stump in middle of front yard.. on way back from mailbox.. ended up pouring two buckets full of water into the hole and when wind was still couple of long pushing the trigger on spray can of flying insect spray.. geez they were pissed at me.. then shoved two short sticks in the hole when it was quiet there.. hope they decided to move somewhere else \not on my property... can't have UPS or FedEx drivers getting stung.. me too...lol

in the middle of listening to some old, crying in my beer music without the beer.. coffee and Marlboros in the mix..

hope you have a good day.. tc, JIm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

white rabbit by grace slick and Jefferson airplane.. a touch of times long past now..

Acy

Admin
SF Supporter
Re: Cafe Wednesday Sept 11th

Good morning! :)

Up and sipping coffee. Have fed my furry love already.

Jimk, you so rarely get a bee in your bonnet about anything! LOL! I really hope they've moved on! (I once saw a woman who walked by demolition site in the city's downtown area. The workers had disturbed a hive, which descended on the woman...she was surrounded and then COVERED by bees - face, head, shoulders, chest. The police, firefighters, and paramedics came. A passerby was the one who helped her. They had her remain calm - OMG! - and then kneel down in front of a parking meter. The bess stopped swirling around her and moved from her to swarm around the meter. It was amazing! She was so calm.) Enjoy your day, Jimk!

Wishing everyone a good Wednesday! :arms:

Morning all, I'm feeling down, got a letter which detailed that they have decided I am living with my ex as partners. dont know what will happen from this, whether I will face charges, or not.

CMHT called and have made an appointment for friday, not looking forward to it :?

Hope everyone had a good nights sleep

emily83

hi all,

jim... i've never heard of homelands, but enjoy it anyway. is it homelands, or home land without the S.....lol

acy, hope you have an awsome day

failing hope, keep us updated on the appointment- i hope that it goes well for you

as for me, watched a really interesting movie today called terminal error about this computer virus which turned in to more than a virus

not doing much else really

jimk

Staff Alumni

Emily, it is only Homeland, a show from the network showtime. pay for view except if you buy the dvds.

Mr Stewart

morning everybody,

hoping for quiet day today. yesterday turned out to be not so quiet I as I would have liked. staying in today, no running of errands.

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

heyroo all!

Just enjoying a relaxing day with Tommy Tom. Will do exercises this afternoon.

We are off!

Tommy Tom says heyroo!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus

Hey all! Haven't popped in here for a while.

Lol Tiara says hi to Tommy Tom. :smile: Actually, she probably wouldn't be quite so friendly to him in person. A few days ago, when I got home from staying with a friend who has a cat, she was pretty pissed off.

Hope it's a good one for everyone! Just packing to go away AGAIN... there's a good reason I've actually left my suitcase out for the past few months.

Acy

Admin
SF Supporter

Star is pouting...She feels left out of the Tommy Tom and Tiara clique. I told her it's not personal, it has something to do with all those T's. lol

In an effort not to be stand-offish, she purrs to all and says "Meow!"

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Thursday Sept w12th

morning good ppl.. how's it going today???? I could not get to sleep forever earlier tonight. temperature outside was in mid 90's.. heat pump was working double overtime.. got a little sleep in there finally.. got mail notice again yesterday that in next 2 weeks got to get fasting bloodwork at lab.. cause of my small daily dose of quetiapine... tried without this med nad the little bit of Haldol yrs ago and without am a blubbering , ;psychotic mess.. so have to take it..lol was in fast for few minutes when I woke this morning and then decided I wanted mhy frigging coffee..lol always tomorrow night..

johnny seems to be sleeping fine tonight.. that is good.. got to get to 711 this morning for mega, powerball tickets.. some Marlboros and two gallons of milk.. will wait till owner sweet lady nahawand is in the store. always nice to see her..

think today watch the bluray movie star trek edge of darkness.. hopefully I will have a bit more energy today??? yesterday , john's state caseworkers asst called to get an appointment set up for 3rd of October at 9am for her annual visit.. this gives me time to do some cleaning for she is here.. thankgoodnes..

time to get back to couch and music and Marlboros.. thank you jimbo for making the coffee..lol..

hope is a good day for you... take care, jim and john

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik

Culture Club and do you really want to hurt me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00