Cafe Thursday August 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Tuesday August 13th

morning good ppl... how you doing today???? only got a couple of hours of sleep so far.. body and mind had to be awake I guess at this point.. music, coffee and Marlboros keeping me good company so far..hopefully couple of hours will pick up a few more ZZZZ's..

other than some food and our meds cannotthink of anything got to get to today.. shave, baths and clean clothes would be good though.. UPS bringing amazon orders today... tv show enlightened and movie emperor.. going to try to get this one race on game finished overtaking whole field in one lap so can more on to C and final level today.. not sure going to be able to do it but that's why it is a game..lol have a feeling stand and steering wheel and pedals will remain in the house till I finally do get there...lol also got some cd labels I printed that would like to cut out and ping inside the jewel cases and get off dining room table..

think time to wrap this up.. back to couch with a hot cup of java.. hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and JOhn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

the beegees and stayin' alive....

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Re: Cafe Tuesday August 13th

Good morning! :)

Jimk, I hope you have a good day and get the baths, shaves and clean clothes thing done. Good luck getting to the last levels of the game - have fun! :D

I'm calling a plumber today. *sigh* But once it's fixed, it's off my mind. Have a little bit of paperwork to deal with here and then some groceries to pick up, so a fairly quiet day.

I hope today is good for everyone! :arms:

jimk

Staff Alumni

Acy best of luck with the plumber.. hope is quick. not too much moo0la and fixed fine to boot.. hope you get the grocery shopping done and also the paperwork out of the way,,,

that one event at current level which need to complete to move on to higher level is a real son of a gun.. played many times otday.. start at position 16 and think I got to get to third to complete the event and best with all my efforts was only to fifth.. and that just happened to go right thru no skill on my part.. think will leave game alone till after zoomies is fed lunch..

time for a Marlboro and hot cup of coffee while johnny eats his cake donuts and apple juice.. little bit will get to shave and baths for us... moving slow and feeling lazy today...lol

Acy

Admin
SF Supporter

Yay! Good news! The building superintendent came and checked out the toilet. He said I'd installed the new fill valve correctly and the problem was now the "flapper." If it were worse than the flapper, it would be flooding. So, I got a new flapper, installed it, and am now enjoying the quiet of a properly working toilet! I fixed it without a plumber! Yay! :D

jimk

Staff Alumni

Acy sometimes things just work out ok.. Glad for you..reminds me my flapper is just about ready. To qualify for Medicare!!!lol

Jason, good to hear from you today.. Have missed you..

Hello all cafe'rs.

Have had a brilliant day and half with my partner. Enjoyed every second even though I got a bit tired so she went home a bit earlier than I'd have normally liked.

*hands out coffees*

Good tune lightbeam - haven't heard it for a while but it's a classic.

Acy - maybe you could train to be one yourself lol

Jim - hope you're holding up well - GT5 eh? Real gamer day? lol

Mr Stewart

morning coffee forums,

Ah, Acy, I too have had flapper related issues in the past. Flapper in toilet tank of old apartment had been leaking for some time before I got around to figuring out what was wrong with it. Was very slow leak. I would hear it dripping sometimes and not be able to figure out what the hell. But a couple dollars for the new rubber flapper and a few minutes to switch it, and success. :)

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend

Heyroo Jim!

I need to do my balance exercises. Gotta do them! I got lazy, and didn't do them yesterday, mostly because I was tired.

I hope you have a wonderful day with zoomies!

Tommy Tom says heyroo to everyone!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

Helloooooooooo people :D

I'll have a frappachino please, extra sprinkles :D

I'm going to park my bum here for a few hours, and chillax

jimk

Staff Alumni

Got shaved and bathed, clean clothes and dirty washed and folded and put away.. We needed clean clothes.. Johny is ready for momma in an hour to take him for the night..

Hopefully I will get some sleep tonight???

jimk

Staff Alumni
Cafe Wednesday August 14th

morning good ppl.. how's it going today???? john with momma tonight and I am having a sort of down time since arising at midnight.. crying in the beer music is sort of my go along with this morning so far.. don't really like this.. 6 hours till johnny gets back home.. wish it was now..

going to sort and clean up the paper stacks on this dining room table today.. also going to watch bluray movie emperor this morning ... then finish season 19 of law and order.. that about it except for maybe an email to my therapist Kristi??? not sure going to do that..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOjQwyVbJl4

john Denver and thank god i'm a country boy....

jimk

Staff Alumni
Re: Cafe Wednesday August 14th

((TE , fighting the tides)) hugs for both of you today... hard driving music with a healthy beat is having some success so far in chaking the darn blues.. in a minute going to fire up video driving game and spend an half hour trying to get the best of this one particular event that has had the best of me.. just a half hour and then will grab 3D glasses and pick one of my movies with special effects..lol

Healthy beat of music... that usually works wonders for moods :P

And driving games - oh I do wish I hadn't got rid of PS1 that I had (with GT1) - an old game but still something else to do lol.

Acy

Admin
SF Supporter

Good morning! :)

Star and I had a good snooze last night! I woke up with her curled near my head, so we snuggled a bit and then went back to sleep. I love waking up with her nearby. We finally got up around 6 a.m. and have done her breakfast and my coffee. Star is asleep on the bed again - soft kitties need their sleep. :D

Jimk, I love "crying in my beer music," too - nothing wrong with being sentimental, imo. Glad you are spicing things up with the lighter stuff, too! Thank you for the John Denver "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" - always lively! :)
TE, sorry to hear you had insomnia. Maybe you can sneak in a nap some time later today? :hug:
Fighting_the_tide, have a good day. I hope you don't have to spend it all on chores. :)

Have a good day everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00