Cafe Thursday Dec. 1st

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning good ppl. how you doing today??? can't sleep tonight so am just giving up adn staying up for a bit rather than lying there tossing adn turning in my bed..

today got to do shaves, baths. clean clothes and wash the dirty for me and zoomies.. got bluray of the Fighter adn will try to watch that today.. going to email my shrink about retrying using old script of mine the benztropine side effects pills of mine again.. will get permission first and see if he has in my puter file why i stopped previously.. think i got side effects from the anti side effect pills.. LOL

this is going to be a long day.. thank god zoomies is sleeping despite me being up.. both at same time would not be good.. glad i got marlboros cause being stuck awake without would be pure torture..

off to watch Nightline on dvr.. hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and John

2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Good Morning jim and all in coffee house. I've been volunteered to take my mother along to the supermarket to get my grandmothers shopping today. Rock & Roll!! Ha!
    Everyone have a good one in whatever your doing today.

3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good morning coffee crew! Todays the firsst so we got a bit of momey! At friendlys now for breakfast and got a busy day. Shoppibg after breakfast. Then therapy (blehhh) then we get to put a down payment on the apartment to make it ours! Hope all jave a mice day

4. Animosity

okay, i am really confused..this was a double post..but I didnt.. o_O

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
  5. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Morning folks. Woke up early and sad. Dang I wish I knew how to fix this.

Anyway, I have therapy today and that bill mountain isn't getting itself done.

Hope everyone has a good day.

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Ack! That's no good at all. Sympathies extended in your direction Jim.

Good afternoon coffee forum,

Just finished up breakfast and need to brush my teeth now before running out the door to work in order to, ideally, arrive more or less on time. Until tomorrow.

7. Animosity

Afternoon everyone! I canceled my Therapy appointment today. Cuz sam wanted me to stay with her and go have chinese and such so we did. and now its almost tiem to put some money down on our apartment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.