Cafe Thursday Dec. 22nd

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how's it going today???? i got some sleep but need more..today got to shave, baths and clean clothes.. much more beyonhd me. need to write check to city of federal way and pay ticket.. not a lot of money going to be left over but i will be ok.. just going to have to not shop .. whew sounds serious..LOL i am tired.. back to couch now and softly played music if can find what it is not xmas music.. Hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51tvZnkn5V8

willie nelson and julio igleias and to all the girls i have loved before..

2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Good morning people,wrote all my Christmas cards last night,all six of them and I am now exausted but I still have to deliver them over the coming days.Have a good day all of you x

3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Morning folks!

Having troubles with a neighbors dog in my yard. May have to go over there this afternoon and do some negotiating!

Got tdoc this afternoon and I need to stop at grocery store.

I did get the trash done yesterday, yay!

Hope everybody has a good one.

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

been up with johnny forever.. just listening to music and not gotten to anything vital yet.. john mellancamp and hurts so good.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dOsbsuhYGQ&ob=av2e

Good going Mark to get the Christmas cards done.. better man than me.. TK congrats on getting the cans out to the curb.. know sometimes doing anything is next to impossible.. hope you are able to get the fixings for yourself to do dinner on Christmas.. hope you are able to do better than me.. looks my dinner will be a turkey tv dinner... skipped invitations to dine with others so far.. i don't do holidays..LOL

listenoing to stones on cd atm.. miss you just came on.. luv this one.. next is to get inspired and shave, shampoo and baths for me and the kid.. after that planning on going to pharmacy and gets some pills of ours.. got the fixings for BLT sandwiches and all the trimmings for us for dinner tonight.. now if i can just get started moving.. move jimbo..

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Good morning folks!!

My dad, my sister and I put the finishing touches on our Christmas tree last night... It has an angel on the top.. It's a personally special display.. We have not put one up since I was in elementary school, so this brings back so many childhood memories. What a surprise and a success.. The tree is tilted, so we call it our own family Christmas tree special.

Take care out there, and I hope you have a good one..

Alex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSCRumqmdQg

"Stuck on You" and Lionel Richie

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi everybody,

I woke up this morning to find my landlords slid a christmas card under my door. They even included a gift card. I am surprised and pleased... but now I have to brave the stores to go find them a card in return lest I be the scrooge in this exchange. :chargrined:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.