Cafe Thursday Dec.29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Staff Alumni
morning out there.. how you doing???? got 6 hours os sleep and that is good..johnny sleeping peacefully now. today got to revise old list and do shopping at safeway.. couple of races of froza motorsport 4.. some more of law & order.. need to unwrap my 2012 calendar and call the two places i know got appts with next week and put on calandar for history sake's.. not much more going to get to today.. just try to stay lowkey..

hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMuGvaIntRA&ob=av2n

rolling stones and miss you

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Morning folks, up early again :mad: face

Anyway, yesterday was a disaster and I had a real low key evening. Just chatting with friends and such.

Today I have therapy if the poor woman hasn't written me off her books.

And of course there is the large amount of cleaning and organizing that needs done. Am hoping for some energy for that today too.

Have a goo one everyone.

hornbeam

Hello- I have had family staying and it has been nice- but have gone now I think??

Time between Xmas and New Years is weird isnt it.... hope everyone is well....tc.x

jimk

Staff Alumni
hi all.. thanks for posting those previous to this post.. i do tryly enjoy hearing how everyone is doing each day.. johnny and i got to safeway and talked to shelve stockers all over the store as we grabbed stuff.. remembered everything i think and now put away and johnny eating his donout and juice now.. he behaves great most times and i really do enjoy getting out among the public.. big change in my life.. and john's. now going to change to sweats adn slippers and pour cup of hot coffee and unwrap a cheap cigar and go watch five easy piesces on dvd with jack nicholson..

Mr Stewart

good afternoon everybody,

I was awoken at 10am this morning by a ruckus upstairs. That ruckus turned out to be my landlords installing a new set of washer and dryer. Waking me up early forgiven. Their old set was long past due for replacement. Maybe it won't take two hours to dry my clothes now.

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
Sorry for coming late to the party. Woke up at 10:15 this morning. Had time to chat with friends. Then it was off to sleepy time again, until now. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00