Cafe Thursday February 2nd

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

mornign out there.. how you doing today??? i got a bit more sleep than usual and that is welcome.. zoomies still sawing wood peacefully atm.. am pondering my soon quit date with the cursed marlboros.. have my doubts about this atm.. am i strong enuf to do this and such.. some coughing and body rebelling all the time tells me i should really do and stick to this task of mine now.. think will call and leave message for tara my therapist and see if she can call me before she heads home tonight at 6 or so pm..

got to pay a bill or two today.. also go to best buy adn pickup bluray dvd crystal is holding for me at customer service. crystal is a sweetie . going to read again the literature from the stop smoking clinic and reread the instructions for the nicorette lozenges.. going to play a little of driving game on xbox 360 and watch a movie with johnny. get to all of this i will be pleased some.. off to ponder a marlboro..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and John

cyndi lauper and true colors..
  2. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Good morning Jim-

Hope all goes well on the cigarette front for you - it is so hard I know . Freezing cold here in England.

Hope everyone has a good day. Bye for now. xx
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Hornbeam)) bundle up and keep warm please in your UK..

zooms slept in a bit and so did i.. hoping to quit the cancer sticks late afternoon today.. going to endeavor to not buy anymore of the $9 a pack marlboros.. time for breakfast for me and zoomies. after will look for the instructions on the nicorette lozenges.. how many and liquid and food intakes during using them.
  4. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo all!

Just woke up about 15 minutes ago. Well... that's not entirely true. Actually woke up about 45 minute ago, and laid here for a half hour.

Don't know what I am going to do today, besides dr appt for diabetes today. All I know is that it will include Red Velvet Cake ice cream from B&J. At least a little.

I am listening to the Chillout channel on, and relaxing before my dr's appt. Gotta get ready in a couple of hours.

I hope everyone has a great day!
  6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

morning folks,

I was just now awoken by the phone ringing. It was my supervisor. He left a message asking me if I could change one of my shifts. The answering machine message was kind of funny. He said, "Hi, it's [his name]? Your supervisor? From [our department]? Could you give me a call back at [phone number], repeat [phone number]?"

It made me chuckle because I have been there about five years now and am quite capable of recognizing his voice, and he knows perfectly well I know what his phone number is.

Anyway. Eating breakfast now. Tea momentarily. Work this afternoon.
  7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni velvet and diabetes...sounds odd...hope it sits well...glad to hear you have a new DVD, J...and yes, Mr S, that sounded odd...maybe he was not 100% comfortable asking for the switch? In any case, enjoy the rest of your day dear folks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.