Cafe thursday January 12th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello out there.. how's it going??? i got some sleep and that is better than previous two nights.. had a small cup of coffee horu ago and now i seem wired for action and trying to lie down again results in nervous tossing and turning and rebellion.. never done this before and just not a clue..

thusday???? what i got to do today?? think just endeavor to maintain seems abolut all i maybe able to handle. hoping no more coffee will result in a bit more sleep soon..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and John

2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good morning Jim and forum,

I flopped on the couch for a nap this evening around 7:00 and woke up at 11:00. Was not planning on that length of sleeping. Now 1:50am and feeling wide awake and fairly okay. Much better than earlier. Glad I don't have to be at work tomorrow until 14:00 as it looks like I'll be awake for a few more hours at least.

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Morning and Heyroo!

Well, I missed breakfast again from McD's. Might as well give up on that, eeven though I really could use a bacon, egg and cheese bagel. And of I set my alarm clock, I feel drugged out in the morning. So it sucks.

Anyway, going to try to walk on the treadmill. It's just in the next room. I guess we shall see. I don't know whether it's laziness, or the depression that causes me to not want to do anything. In fact I am tearing up right now.

Sorry for being a downer when it comes to the Cafe.

Hugs to everyone!

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((lightbeam)) this cafe thread is for just how you doing and feeling atm.. if having difficulties is even more of a reason to talk about it here.. yes the immobility sometimes of depression is so solid adn is a real beast to do even the simpliest of tasks.. those that have never had this themselves just have no idea. hope you can make the first step adn get to and on the treadmill sometime soon.

johnny joined me at 4:30am today.. after breakfast and cup of java each managed to talk into taking a nap for a bit.. i actually got back to sleep also for an hour and a half.. was good and needed it..

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Okay so I am a cafe n00b and was directed here by my dear friend lightbeam :) Not really sure what to say. I had really poopy sleep last night, even with the seroquel. Back to old habits of 3 hours broken sleep. I managed to perk up after my driving lesson. Had a brill lesson I don't stall the car now and driving instructor is not using dual controls anymore and trusts me. Went into 5th gear, had a little trouble but mastered it in the end. Also mastered the 3 point turn, very easy once you know how. I got home and see the samaritans emailed me back at 2.58am which was typical as I was just about going to sleep then lol. I am trying to reach out for help in better ways but really am losing control and scared of ending up in the psych ward but that's for another day. Just feel kinda shit. I don't like not being in control, and then when I am in a complete depressed state, everything is all about control but I guess that is too heavy for here.

Hmmmm. On the plus side, I had beans on toast for lunch which was nommy and I really want to start going swimming again.

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello Amethyst.. glad the driving lessons are going well.. hope this successfully leads to you obtaining a driver's liscense. it is a great responsiblity to be behind the wheel of a car.. something we often forget just cause we been doing it so long..

3 hours of sleep a night is not enuf to let one keep going day after day. maybe you should talk to your doctor and see if they can give you some help with this.. Amethyst is a fine line to stay out of the cursed booby hatch.. a little too far in wrong direction can land one there for an indeterminate length of time.. been there done that.. hope you can avoid that for yoruself.. yes swimming sounds great.. hope you are able to do this..

johnny and i are just sort of killing the day by watching some more tv show on dvd it takes a thief.. at least with abating of symptoms of the flu or just a really bad cold today i am able to dabble again with a couple of cigs.. geez going from all i want to noghting with this the last couple of days was just way the heck too much.. i do have limits....LOL

7. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

hi everyone. not really sure what to say today. i hope you all have had a nice day and get a good nights rest tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.