Cafe Thursday January 26th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

mornign out there.. how's it going today???? got some sleep on the first shift but not enuf yet.. tired atm.. got to pay some bills today.. also thinking will do safeway with zoomies just cause i want to .. polish, apple, onion and saurerkraut and biscuits maybe for saturday dinner need stuff for.. thinking tonight fish patties, rice a roni and beans.. much better than tv dinners.. just need to do off to listen to a little music.. hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim adn John

walking after midnight by patsy cline..
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Let me know when dinner is served so I can be there...LOL have a great day
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Sadeyes if you could get here i would give you food also. just you would be eatinhg what would be left over the next day dinner for me then.. would gleefully rather give to you ..

johnny up just for 5am today.. my mind a massive onslaught of all kinds of memories atm.. time to crank the music and attempt to drown all this crud out.. sometime i do not enjoy whatsoever the journies my mind goes on.. time to hug zoomies and pour him his cup of coffee..
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

morning all. Yeah its my birthday but still basically just a regular day for me.
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Happy Birthday to for sure for you Zombie.. May it be a good for you..
  6. Baldr

Baldr Moderator Staff Member Safety & Support

happy birthday zombie :)
  7. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

:cake:Hello everyone

Happy birthday Zombie
  8. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

9. Happy birthday zombie! Wouldn't mind a slice of that cake :p

I've got my music blaring too, nothing cheers me up more than listening to 30 seconds to mars :D
  10. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Happy birthday Zombie! :cake:

I just woke up about 40 minutes ago. My medical torrent is almost done. 96 percent. But it's still got 20 or so hours left. It's 61 gigs.

I have regular slow DSL. If it were cable, it would have been done a long time ago. But no, my parents go for 'optimal' DSL. Fucking sucks.

I am listening to Love my
  11. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Zombie :birthday::birthday::birthday:

I'm just getting ready for classes here soon what fun lol. I don't know what were going to do today but at least there's no testing because our teacher cancelled test 1 completely. It's still wet outside but It's suppose to dry up here pretty soon based don what the weather report was saying.

12. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

:stars: for mister pringles. It's the 27th here for me already but just now realized I had forgotten to do the daily check in. So here I am. Checking in.
  13. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Happy Birthday Zombie:Jehuty:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.