Cafe Thursday January 5th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there... how's it going??? john sleeping peacefully.. as usual i am up and cogittating it all in middle of night.. got to get to safeway today. even though do not seem to have any energy. got to pay the century link bundled bill today.. bloody frigging verizon on there has inflated my bill a heck of alot and after 3rd time yes they reduced my service charge on the devices i am not using currently.. no where readable in sign up was fact i was locked into theese contracts till middle of 2013.. can hardly wait till bill first part of feburary to see what crap they have dumped on me there..

sorry i am in one of those moods currently .. beingon phone for hours with idiots yesterday really started this off.. time to accept and move on now.. time to fill the cup and just go sprawl on couch and listen to some music.. hope a good day for you.. jim

2. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Good morning Jim - sorry about the idiots on the other end of the phone. Hope you can get things sorted out.

Very windy here again - this time of year scares me for some reason - i dont mind from when it gets dark.. but getting up in morning and all the rituals that follow freak me out - I will try to see my doc - but then im thinking she wont understand - then i think about getting another one then i THINK god - help me - get a grip woman.... try and calm down and BREATHE.........

Hope everyone have a good day today......................................................................................................................................

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Hornbeam)) hope the wind and the weather cool it there for you.. if your professionals just do not understand and able to help you then ,, yes maybe time to shop for some ppl that do get it..

called my phone and internet provider and with the help of a very nice man kenny , found out my modem has Wi-Fi capability and with a little dillegence ipad adn kindle are now currently using wifi.. thank you kenny..LOL john waited patiently thru this all and now time to feed my son. kiss on his nose first..

4. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Thanks for support Jim Im going to have a look around and see how it goes.

Glad to hear your modem has wi-fi capability..... lol.

Hope you and John have a good day.

TC allx

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

got to 7-11 and got bread and carton of marlboros .. to bank and talked to amber the teller while she made my deposit.. then to pharmacy and pills were there for both of us.. medicare drug plan deductible hurts..lol balanced physical check register against the online details and if all balanced..

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Howdy!

I woke up at noon. My sleep schedule is massed over good. *sigh* The only beneficial things that I did today was shower, and deposit my check.

I cannot believe that I even did that. I feel so lazy. *sigh*

7. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

hi everyone. We had to babysit the demons today. and it was....blahhh! lol as usual.

8. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi everybody,

had work today. headache. harrumph/.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.