Cafe Thursday March 1st..

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello out there.. how you doing???? got 5 hours of sleep thank goodness.. holding down the cig ntake again today.. one at a time easily as can manage.. we got haricuts yesterday adn today try for shaves and shampoos and baths.. get that done will feel better..thinking will watdh movie tower heist.. we did big dinner last night so thinking jsut tv dinners tonight.. hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG4sT_r8k10

natalie cole and i wish you love..

2. letty

letty Banned Member

Good morning everyone. I am having my second cup of coffee, I dont have to work, so I might go to the beach and take pictures. have a great day everyone. keep up the good work Jimk with those cigs.

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning, folks! Jim, the Natalie Cole song - lovely choice! Good luck with the cigs again - one day at time :) for sure.

Still waiting to hear from my lawyer's office. *rests chin in one hand, drums other hand's fingertips on table* Weather here has been icky, so I'm feeling a bit of cabin fever. I'm hoping to get out a bit this afternoon if it improves. Maybe I can go feed the squirrels in the park. :acy:

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

[​IMG]

Have a wonderful day, my friends. :)

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo everyone.

Just woke up... missed psychiatrist appt, because I got into a major crash. The front end of my car was torn off. I'm OK, and the other driver was OK. So, I am without a car. I have to take the bus to all my appts now. I will not be getting another car. Too much of a risk.

We'll see if today goes much better.

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi everyone... jason very sorry about the car and losing it. makes everything more difficult for you .. well finally got off my fat arse and shaved, shampooed and baths and clean clothes for the two of us. did not think would ever get to this..lol

7. lightbeam

It's ok, thank you Jim!

Getting showered and shaved are the hardest things to remember, let alone do, because of our illnesses. Schizophrenics are known for poor hygiene while unmedicated. My mother asks me if I've showered if I look a certain way. It doesn't mean we are lazy, it means we might need a med adjustment or otherwise.

You are a trooper in the battlefield of life. There will be good days and bad.

8. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

morning everybody,

glad you were able to walk away safe and sound from the car accident lightbeam. scary business.

I was up early this morning to go view a condo on behalf of my mom, who is trying to get things in order to move back to my city. Difficult to find a suitable place that is wheelchair accessible for her husband, especially when they aren't here to look at the places personally themselves. Was a nice building but there was damage to the suite and the square footage in the ad was misleading (they included the balcony in the floor measurements i think), something about the building having shifted slightly into the soil over the past few years. Minor but really turned me to off the place. Had to turn it down. The hunt shall continue.

9. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe Friday March 2nd..

morning out there.. how you doing???? got a touch more sleep than usual adn not quite sure how to react to that.. after here going to check online bank website and see if our ssa checks showed up direct deposit today??? probably did but always feel better to check.. at 11:30 got an apt with my pdoc "rob.. for half hour and hopefully can touch some important spots with him..as usual zoomies with me for this one too... he does good so far.. am not woken up yet.. so back to couch with a full cup of coffee.. take care out there adn have a good one.. jim and john

10. Acy

Re: Cafe Friday March 2nd..

Hello to all Cafe visitors! Was up a tad earlier today, and that is good! Have a few errands to do and then relax. Jim, I hope the pdoc appt goes well. Everyone, have a happy day :)

11. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Have a wonderful and rewarding day, my friends. :arms:

12. lightbeam

Disposing of the car today. It's served me well during the last 4 years. I needed it back then, because of drug testing, and therapy, and meeting with the psych. I wasn't driving it anymore. Oh well, I can get anywhere I need to on the bus or bike. It'll be OK. All it will take is additional time to get to my appts. It's all OK.

We'll just see how things go.

I'm already tired.

Have a good one everyone!

13. letty

letty Banned Member

Good morning and happy friday to everyone. I will be going to work later. pay some bills, but first I need my coffee. have a great day.

14. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

morning coffee forum,

took a sick day from work today. influenza has moved in and is reluctant to leave. i suppose i was due. have not had a flu bug in quite a while.

15. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe Saturday March 3rd

morning out there good ppl.. how you doing today???? john with momma and daddy got a good cd and it's music keeping me company atm.. some me time is really appreciated now.. arouhnd 8 or so heading to safeway to get the few things did not get earlier this week.. at 10 heading ot best buy and pay some more on credit card for my ipad.. going to find a good movie to watch before zoomies gets back home..

yesterday was a bit stessful ahnd did not hold the marlboro intake down at all.. back on the pack a day goal today.. think we do shrimp and fries for dinner tonight.. pdoc G had idea to space my mirtazapine does twice a day splitting pills instead of all of it at bedtime. hoping to help the mid afternoon till bedtime blues.. will try this out statting tonight.. got to reorder some pills today for me and zoomies..

time to crank up the jmusic with a fresh cup.. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RWEseP-ouk

john hiatt and have a little faith in me..

16. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Re: Cafe Saturday March 3rd

You sure are an early bird...glad you have some time to rest and hope the new med schedule works...have a great day

17. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Hello all - its turned colder over here. Hope every one has a good day - keep safe keep warm keep going. ...........x

18. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Have a wonderful weekend! :arms:

19. letty

letty Banned Member

Good morning. having my coffee and listening to music, gonna do laundry and maybe go for a walk later, not much going on. have a good day everyone.

20. Acy

Morning all! :massbounce:It's Saturday! I hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.