Cafe thursday Nov. 17th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning.. how's it going today??? the extra 15mg of remeron every night has caught up with me now.. was doing sort of ok for 4 or 5 days but now is just too m\uch and truly snowed in with all the other pills..maybe will give it one more night then will reevaluate tomorrow morning.

not a clue what is needed today and what i am going to get to at all..some coffee, meds and food i guess.. atm just totally blah...LOL frankly getting up from the table and pouring a cup of coffee and then to the couch seems like too frigging much for me now..

hope your day goes well.. tc, Jim

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Jim hope the remeron wears off soon going to try take it easy today hugs to you

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((total eclipse)) hi out there hun.. hope the rest of your day is smooth sailing for you.. you deserve this..

am finally awake now.. thank god as i never thought i would get past the effects of the med addition..

got to 7-11 and milky way bars, donuts for me and zooms for three days.. lottery $1 tickets.. also bought 2 more packs of marlboros just cause i fucking needed them.. not going to apologize to myself or Mr. allen carr.. some things just are what they are atm..

on way after all the other shopping was done at albertson's and safeway we journeyed into home depot and found a flag replatement kit for my mailbox which was misssing a couple of parts which probably fell into the mess which is my lawn.. point is now after fumbling some cause of my parkinson's is i now have a flag on my mailbox which works..

hallefriggingluah..LOL now going to finally have a marlboro.. Jim

4. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Happy thursday everyone! :D

Breaking Dawn comes out today! :p

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hey everyone!

@Krista: Enjoy "Breaking Dawn"! :)
    @TE, Jim, and John: mucho big hugs for you two :grouphug:

Have a great day... and see you Friday! Am having a typical day, just doing eye exercises, trying to rest my eyes where possible, and get healthier. Will go outside with doggie soon. Take good care.

Speedy

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi everybody.

it's very cold here. snow coming down like crazy.

work is stressing me out. too much being piled on. it's a lot of: "We need this. Can you do it?"

me: "No, I don't know how to do that." (lie)

them: "But you could do part of it, the part you know how to do, then send it to this other person who could do this rest, couldn't you?"

me: "...I guess"

I should have just said no to the whole thing. Now I've kinda sorta agreed to help put together this whole ad campaign that I want no part of. If I back out now everyone will be extra mad at me. :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.