Cafe Thursday NOv. 1st

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how's it going today???? puter keeps shutting down with castrophic dump.. hopefully, just maybe will survive doing this post now..will see in a minute..lol had my coffee despite being on a fast for glucose teset at 8am.. if 7 hours not enuf for them they just going to have to live with it.. best it going to get.. zoomiez sleepy peacefully atm.. way to go my son.. in a minute going tocheck my $2 powerball ticket. just a lil touch of optimism is called for..

thinking today after bloodwork going to make it to safeway today and then to subway for a foot long double meat with cheese sandwich with the trimmings for our dinner tonight.. think can handle this..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oHIgynH6UQ

donna summer on the radio...

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Morning all!

Good song Jim and equally good plan for dinner - may have to borrow that idea....

November 1st! Another month gone and it is nearly a year gone as well.... how can a day take forever and yet months fly by? I expect snow before the end of the end of the month and am actually looking forward to that even if it is only around for a day or 2 - and actually have a small trip planned for the middle of the month if it is doable so I am hoping for a good month... I will settle for just a good day for today though right now. I am going to try to shampoo a carpet today - likely overoptimistic but it seems worth a try ... the irony of being happy if I can shampoo a carpet... least it is good for a chuckle..

Take care all!

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Subway, yum, but I never order a healthy one...and of course, I need the chips on the side...another day watching the wrath on Sandy all over the region..breaks my heart...so blessed that everyone I know is safe...will be doing work and clean some more before they think the smell is coming from _____, not sure what to write as it will be funky...have a great day, peeps and be good to yourselves

4. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

I've got to go out soon to get a few bits, I don't want tomorrow to arrive though because I'm seeing my psych tomorrow morning :hiding:

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Just heated up a cup of java for Johnny..some things are just right and deserved..meanwhile me without is the pits..2 hours then off to lab..sit in line with other fasting uncomfortable souls..will turn pot back on as going out the door so will be waiting for me..

This unnatural.. Lol a Marlboro without coffee is not right..

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey all! Will it ever stop raining? It's rained constantly since either Saturday or Sunday, I can't remember which. I'd much rather snow!

Not much happening today. My cousins headed back to their place last night, so I'll probably spend part of the day cleaning. Having 3 kids around definitely took its toll on my apartment!

7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

have a good day everybody :kris:

8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe TGIFriday Nov. 2nd

morning good ppl.. how's it going today??? had some trouble staying asleep tonight but house temperature finally did drop and did get some sleep... feeling sort of good atm.. can have the caffeine with the nicotine today and that is great..lol doing withotu for a bit sure does get the message thru most times.. friday??? shaves baths and clean clothes for kaite.. got to take a couple of tv seasns on dvd back to best buy cause i already had them.. watch rest of dvd movie Shrink with kevin spacey.. love johnny first off.. aslo pay the garbage bill.. thinks that'[s about it...lol

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dK_TOg1KRM

josh groban and you're still you

9. NYJmpMaster

Re: Cafe TGIFriday Nov. 2nd

Hey Jim and future patrons - hope all have a good Friday and and an excellent weekend.

No real plans for this weekend - hoping for peace and quiet , here at home and for the rest of the world too lol. Maybe thta is overly optimistic but never too much to hope for I guess .....

10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi everyone i did not sleep well either but i am up trying to get my girl moving I have to take her to her pdoc appt today get her health card pay orthodontist bills I just need a coffee to wake up wish she would get her rear in gear lol take care ok have a great day

11. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo everyone!

Sorry haven't replied for nearly a business week. Just been having a hard time with voices arguing, so I felt under the weather. It persisted since Monday abouts.

Tommy Tom has been lovin on me all the time. He's such a good boy.

We are off!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey all!

I was talking to a friend of mine who lives in another part of the state, and she's still without power, with 28 inches of snow. That's more than I can even imagine!

Hope it's a good day for all!

13. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi all...I know it sounds clique, but I am going to start each day counting my blessings...the storm and its effects can be so draining...all of my contractors are effected, so paychecks are held up, but look how fortunate I am if this is my greatest discomfort...I told myself I had to recite three things I feel blessed about up opening my eyes...there is a Jewish prayer similar to that which is supposed to be said each morning at the time...since I am not a big fan of organized anything, I will make up my own...clearly, SF is on the list

14. Kaish

Kaish Well-Known Member

Hello everyone!

So once again trying to get in the habit of posting here. I think it will help with the loneliness I have been feeling lately. I didn't sleep well either. Had a nightmare about caring for twin babies of my friend and I lost them, which resulted in their death. Horrible, horrible dream, but I've decided I'm not going to let it ruin my mood or day. I'm going to accomplish a lot today and have a mini vacation tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a good day!

15. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

afternoon coffee forums,

looks foggy outside today. i like fog. makes the world feel smaller, easier to manage. having breakfast now, work this afternoon.

16. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe Saturday Nov. 3rd

morning out there.. how's it going today???? i had the weirdest dreams for last couple of horus or so.. glad to be the heck out of those now.. john with momma tonight.. fighting a real med fog now.. will find awake hopefully in a bit..thank goodness ain't got much to do today.. pay the centurylink bundled bill is about it.. think will just stay up for awhile how.. safer that way..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zunyXjzJLp0

bob seger and the silver bullet band and hollywood nights

17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Re: Cafe Saturday Nov. 3rd

Hmm.. I'm walking into the cafe, I'd like to order a BLT supersize! :bleh: Haha

Hope you have a great day today! :) The sun is shining here in my part of the world :)

18. NYJmpMaster

Sorry for the bad dreams Jim - sometimes I am reminded that sleeping in very short interval and not remembering dreams if/when I have them is a blessing of sorts.

BLT coming up chips or crisps with that CocaCola ? (need I ask what to drink?)

Sunny Uk and and raining for the 173rd day in a row here.. (maybe it is 6 days - they all run together) but it just seems wrong somehow...

My day consists of pondering philosophical questions - let me buy you a coffee, have a seat and lets discuss -- What time is it late night as opposed to early morning? How do I get cobwebs in corners of ceiling without seeing spiders? The man on TV last night that said his life has been hell since winning the mega bucks lottery- why didn't he respond to my email offering to take the money off his hands so he can be happy again?

19. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning!

Jimk, I hope your mind settles a bit so you don't get more of those dreams.
    Coca-Cola, enjoy the BLT!
    NYJmp, your philosophical questions are deep! Especially the question about spiders. Where do they hide?

I slept late this morning. Have to go out and get some groceries. A typical quiet day for me (and quiet is OK!). I hope everyone has a really good day!

20. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo everyone!

It is day 2 of no yelling voices. Yay! Just mumbling. Can't make out what they say. That's probably a good thing.

Tommy Tom is sunning in the window. He's taking to his new diet well. I feed him twice a day. One kibble and one Fancy Feast soft. He seems to be tolerating it well.

Anyway, we are off!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.