Cafe Thursday Oct. 27

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Speedy, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Good mornin' everyone. :hug: Am heading to bed now, but figured what better time to start this thread than now! Feel free to share what music you all like to listen to! As always, it is a pleasure to get to know you all, especially in the Coffee House sub-forum! Cheers, and take care....Alex
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi alex.. morning everyone.. i got a bit of sleep after saying earlier,, just go back to bed and it worked..LOL today we mall walk.. then to safeway and maybe just shop without a list and see how it goes..LOL trying to break my old OCD habits..

haven't done any of my car driving game for coup;le of day so will do that briefly today... then also got to put my bedding into washer and rotate mattress pad.. want to watch bluray of old gene hackman movie the conversation . been forever with that one..

darn it johnny and i just going to have a good day.. hope your's is also.. tc, Jim and John

tears for fears and shout....
  3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Morning Jim and Alex and all other coffeehouse goers. I'm here at work again just waiting to go home. Borrowed a PS3 game from a guy so I'm excited to go home and give it a try. Figure I can take a break from the Wii and 360 for once. lol.

here's some more music...

Clocks by Coldplay
  4. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Hello everyone - some good music on here - thanks for posting hope everyone has a good dayx

Im watching and for once enjoying the skating on tv. beautiful music and performances-from California I thiink.
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi folks. Yesterday at 9pm I snuggled up on the couch for a short nap, and woke up just now at 1pm. Guess I was tired. :robin:

Off to work now, need to shower first and hope I don't get there late.
  6. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

I don't have class on Thursdays so :sparkle:. I really should be catching up on work but I need a break so I'm taking a break today. Listening to some Evanescence, as usual.
  7. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

shit day at work,was rude to taxpayer, fuck it im out in a months time anyway.
    watched superjail season 2, laughed. ate fail pizza, felt sad. tired now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.