Cafe Tuesday Dec. 13th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there... how's it going so far??? i got some sleep.. and despite IE freezing up and repeatedly trying to restart unsucessfully i eventually got puter shut donw and just using AOL browser.. after this post will try again and see if can avoid a trip today with puter to geek squad..other than that am kind of ok at midnight now my time..

got to check supplies later and see if need us to do safeway today.. need some more sleep but cause just cannot help myself the coffee has me kind of wired.. could have just gone back to bed immediately but kind of wanted to be awake.. some more of season 3 of the X-Files today.. shaves perhaps.. not much more..

hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John
  2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Ok roll call...Good Morning Jim,Johnny,lindy,krista,sam,matt,alex,louise and all the coffee house crazy crew :)..if I've left anyone out you can sue me :) Hope the computer starts behaving itself jim as it gets expensive once the nerd squad get their paws on it. Nothing much going on,I was up bright and early today,went and got bread,lettuce,tomato's,honey roasted ham,milk,cheesecake. High winds and heavy rains last night but I don't think it was as bad as the met office predicted. Well have a good one today folks in whatever you do,Take Care x
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Mark... after some wrangling and questionable behavior on #1 puter i got the windows and internet explorer updates from last night uninstallled... it all seems to be working pretty much ok at the moment.. who would have thunk i could do this???? LOL

johnny up early and few minutes we do cheerios, sugar and toast and milk for our breakfast.. been since friday that went on amazon and needlessly spent more money on dvds adn such.. tween all the dvds and the craziness getting the ipad2 on best buy credit card it is going to take some time to get this all paid off.. especially since only going to try and pay from my checking account.. boy sometimes the only thing i seem to be able to do to just maintain is shop.. this needs some help and real work by me.. talking here is making me nervous and feel like amazon.. no jimbo you ole nut..
  4. Cowburn

Cowburn Well-Known Member

Afternoon everyone, hope you're all well.

Had a very good night out which I really needed. Met up with someone to go to the Malcolm Middleton gig with. Went for a few pints before we made it to the venue Yum!. The gig was extremely good . I asked if he would play my favourite song, The King of Bring and he did!

The gig was longer than expected meaning I missed the last train home. Was prepared to just wait it out and get the first train in the morning but the person I was with said I could stay in her hotel room. Was a ridiculously kind gesture! We didn't get much sleep, spent most of the night talking about music, anxiety, depression etc. Was good to have someone to talk to face to face. In the morning I bought breakfast and we did some record shopping before getting the train .

One thing I realised when I opened the curtains in the hotel this morning was that I hadn't seen daylight in over a week. No exaggeration :( I am still in a good mood, but I know that in usual in a few hours the crushing loneliness will hit and I'll feel rubbish again. I wish I could find a way to keep feeling upbeat but I don't know I can. I think that any feelings other than depression are merely masks hiding the real me. After all, that is the biggest chunk of my life.
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Cowburn.. glad last night went so well for you.. also a gentle reminder that yes indeed the sun still does shine sometimes is great.. done the down places many times in my life. so to the depths never thought i would be able to crawl up and out.. do you currently have any psych help and taking any meds to try and help with this?? these have helped me a lot..
  6. Cowburn

Cowburn Well-Known Member

Hi, currently don't have any psych help. On a waiting list for counselling but It's 7 months long. I've been on Fluoxetine, Mirtazapine and last week I was switched to Citalopram. Can't say I've noticed a difference yet but I suppose It's early days.
  7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good morning folks,

Breakfast toast and orange juice on the menu just now. Off to work in a couple hours. Two more weeks until the campus shuts down until the new year. I'm both looking forward to a break and not entirely sure what I'm going to do with myself for all those days without the distraction work provides.
  8. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

lol yay! you got it right! ^_^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.