Cafe Tuesday Dec. 20th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning,, how's it going today??? got some sleep but still a snowed in from all the meds. will attempt to get us to mall about 8 and walk for 20 or 30 minutes today.. then at north en dof mall is target and look for dvd of movie margin call which gets released today.. few others i would like to get but with all the spending i have done lately more is just not going to happen. need to check in on a couple of friends cause been too long..not much more than this really going to happen today unless i get more ambition from somewhere..

hope your day is a good one.. tc out therek, jim and john
  2. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Good morning Jim.

I have been out and got my stuff.

Come home and hoovered... thats all for now.

Hope all have good day.x
  3. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

good morning/afternoon jim,johnny,lindy and all here,i have been chauffeuring my mother around from shop to shop all morning.I can now relax, drink coffee and surf sf all day. take care people xx
  4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Morning people. I slept like a rock. Had some weird dreams I don't remember.

Lots of things I'd like to do today, but the one I have to is a pdoc appt.

Take care all.
  5. Cowburn

Cowburn Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. Not much planned for today. Think I might nip out to a shop today to get some new headphones for when I'm out. Will probably stop in at my Dads while I'm outside and make a much needed trip to the cash machine. Aside from that, just the usual reading and music.

Take care :hug:
  6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo all!

Just woke up. Going to walk on treadmill for about 10 minutes. That's as much as I can muster today.
  7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Sleep has been weird the past couple nights. A lot of waking up thinking a sound I heard in a dream was real. Meds playing tricks with my noggin I imagine.

Work this evening, short shifts this week as the campus is all but deserted the last week before Christmas. Not much to do but be there to answer the phone.
  8. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

hi everyone.....i dont have anything worth it to just..hi..
  9. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi everyone,

I'm late to this thread and it's almost bedtime, but today was a good day. My self-confidence is still very low, but I am starting to make the effort to be more open about my feelings... and not be afraid to channel all the compassion in me and show it. I fear being judged sometimes, but if I don't say enough about how I feel... then I can't think of myself as authentic. Anyways, see you all later and I hope you all got through your days alright. Take care out there. ((Hugs))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.