Cafe Tuesday Dec. 6th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning , how you doing today???? i got some sleep but not enuf yet.. feeling snowed in with med fog atm.. hopefully the cloud will abate some with this cup of wakeup juice i am sipping on now..

today want to get dvd of the debt and vietnamhd.. then off to pharmacy and hopefully our refills will be there and ready.. still have not reopened the driving game for almost 6 days now.. got to do that today.. also we need shaves, baths and clean clothes.. hopefully katie will take zoomies tonight???

my eyes and brain are not working together at this moment.. text is blurry and seeing double.. oh well.. hope this gets better soon. off to couch now . hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and JOhn

2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Good morning jim,johnny and all coffee housers.
    Sounds like quiet a library your building there jim :-o
    I've just bathed and changed and I'm ready to head over to the shops to buy my bread rolls and chicken or ham for the filling. It's the highlight of my day,looking at the goods and the brief interaction between myself and the lady on the otherside of the counter. "hi how are you?" "I'm fine thanks and you?" "yup good thanks" "thanks,bye". Same convo played out every day,only the date changes as time marches on. Hope you all have an ok day in whatever you do or don't do today. Laters

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi Mark.. got some more sleep in shifts.. think am ok now for this day.. few minutes ago put on cd Fleetwood Mac's greatest hits.. at low volume john not awake so gradually upped the volume till he came tipytoeing out here.. like this cd.. and zoomies..LOL played some more on ipad2 and amazing the things i have gotten the hang out of but still tons to figure out.. better than cocaine, meth and scotch.. this an improvement over those.. will pour zoomies a cup of coffee in a minute.. we will both sit at table and commune with each other ..

then breakfast.. then think will car trip down the hill to wally's world superstore and see if 24/7 there has the new release dvds on the shelves before target at 8am..

got some more music coming UPS today.. cds and dvds.. some artists i have heard but not listened to before.. trying to broaden my life some..LOL

going to try to rein in the human chimney act with the marlboros today.. going to practice on doing moderation best i can today.. Jimbo that means not going stark razing nutso sir..

4. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good morning coffee house crew! I'm minutes away from finishing The Dead Zone. :cry: And I start my first day at work at 12:15 today. :) I'm pretty excited, minus this headache that's been nagging at me for a while. I got a new med from the neurologist and it doesn't seem to be working. Anyway, I hope everyone is okay. :)

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Losing Heart hope this first day of work goes good for you.. also that headache does not hinder this..

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hello

nice weather outside today. sunny. warmish. snow is melting. no more plowing through a foot high rut of snow just to pull my car out into the middle of the street.

My sister in-law extended a late invitation for me to come visit her and my brother and their two children over Christmas. I initially said yes, then I said no after I looked at the flight prices, then said maybe when I considered I could do the drive. I don't want to do the six hour drive over the arctic tundra of central Canada to visit with loud noises and people and holiday merriment. Going to say no to this now, I think. Too late notice, not comfortable driving that distance in winter.

these are new emoticons aren't they? :apathy: I like them.

7. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Evening all. Im srry ive. Ott bewn around much todY. My bead has been killing me and am now resting i. Bed. Hope u all.are well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.