Cafe Tuesday January 10th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how you doing today???? tossed and turned for first 4 hours in bed.. PITA . finally got to sleep around midnight and with all the crazy ass dreams not sure that was any better.. i give up now and awake for awhile.. that may help.. new release dvd day .. broadwalk empire 1st season and moneyball today i think. not even going to consider mall walking this morning.. too darn tired.. those shaves, baths adn clean clothes we did not get to yesterday.. watch a movie and ibt of car driving game i think..

hope your day is a good one.. jim adn John

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

morning =]

personally, my day is nearly over: i am om-nom-nom-ing my dinner which tonight consists of roast veggies, and potato.

not sure what i'll do after dinner, maybe poke around on the interwebs for a while before bed. lol.

3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

hey all. I'm just kinda blah today. Just got back from 4 days with my girlfriend and it is literally 2 completely different worlds for me... being here and being there. Being here is basically everything I don't like in my life. My living situation, my job (and the stress it causes), the lack of social interaction. whereas being there I get away from the stress, I actually have somebody that cares about me and I can actually experience happiness. So yeah... today just sucks..lol. going from that to this.

4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

morning,

running win update on my computer. it is grinding away as I type. oh, 97% now. should be done soon. day off today. nothing planned. be calm. maintain.

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

have had a sort throat and cough most of the day.. couch syrup is not helping... did get to target and moneyball on d\vd is mine now.. almost done wat\ching it. did shaves, baths and clean clothese for both of us and clothes now in dryer.. took an awfully long time to get moving today.. finally did..

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Another wasted day. I didn't walk today. I hardly ate anything. All I had was a 6 inch sub left over from dinner last night. Nothing else.

I am not firming up to my resolutions.

I checked out Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and it's been a week since I got it from the library. Have not even opened it.

So much for resolutions. Either I am too lazy, or my meds don't make anything worthwhile.

Anyway, day on the computer again. Just like everyday for the past 4 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.