Cafe Tuesday January 17th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

good morning.. how's it going today???? i got some sleep this night..after a slow start for sure..snow coming like a blizzard tomorrow and late this afternoon.. on top of a frozen ice base is scaring the bejesus out of everyone waiting.. zoomies and i staying home until thursday mornign and if rain has melted snow away by then then to gas station adn off for apt with john's brand new child psychiatrist the HMO has finally come up with after a year's wait.. will watch all the poor drivers out in this on local news and thank my lucky stars is not us..

hope today is a good day for you alll.. tc, Jim adn John

men at work and down under....
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Doing OK this morning. Still tired. Going to try to walk today. I'm exhausted tho. I will only be able to walk 15 minutes on the treadmill. Might as well get it over with!

I'll brb!
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Woke up to the cat biting my nose! OUCH! She wanted her breakfast and I'd overslept. (I was trying to dream my way to good ending to a lucid dream that wouldn't get better - lol, and to get rid of a "sleep headache" that wouldn't go away. ) I finally got up and fed the kitty, but still had a miserable headache. I took my coffee to the den, where I peeked out the window. FOG! Checked the TV, and yup, the barometric pressure was low and still falling. No wonder my head was aching. Not a sleep headache, a migraine. Took a migraine tablet and settled in with a second cup of coffee.

The fog is still thick outside, but my head is clear now. The day has improved already. :) I hope everyone finds something good in today!
  4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I walked 15 minutes on the treadmill! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hopefully I get the motivation to do it regularly.
  5. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

I use a treadmill for about the same lenth of time 5 days a week.

If my motivation is lacking I find that standing in front of a mirror, grabbing my gut and saying "wobble, wobble, wobble" for a few seconds does wonders for getting me off my arse and jogging for a while.
  6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Acy glad you have gotten rid of the headache.. lightbeam proud of you that you did the treadmill walking.. you a better person than me...

got some appts canceled for next couple of days.. a foot of snow here for many ppl that do not have a clue how to drive in this made me real clear i did not want to take my innocent son johnny out there on the roads with these people.. also used sideburns trimmer on lectric razor to get beard down to a level where i could actually shave a weeks growth on my old kisser.. toook forever to get started but i did get it done.. good going jimbo..
  7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

It'll be a lot of this :cold: for the next few days.

Need to go out to drop a letter off at the courier's today. Later swing by the doctor's for a med adjustment. That's all. Hope my car starts. I have the block heater plugged in but when it gets this cold... who knows.
  8. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Just thought Id stop by to say hi.
    Not really finding much to say lately, not like anyone really remembers me anyway. I seem to be forgotten here already.
  9. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

update for the end of the day.

car started = yay
    package dropped off at courier = yay
    went to doctor's office in the evening when, according to my call the previous day my doctor was scheduled to be there, arrived to find she's not there, no doctors there, front desk nurse says they're closing early today = boo
  10. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

End of day report

Had a long day with lots of major events that dealt with snow and over crowded bus's. Other than that I've watched t.v and relaxed, dealing with my suicidal thoughts that seem to have died down for now. All in all my day has rather been well. Looking forward to the 18th even though it's going to have some drama.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.