Cafe Tuesday January 24th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

good mornng.. how's your day going??? i got some sleep butr need some more inha bit.. johnny just sleeps straight thru common sense person that he is.. is new realease day for dvds and i am not buying any of them.. just going to watch one from last week that got good reviews.. not going to get to much today.. will try to catch new U of W dental school administrator and see if can getr zoomies long overdue teeth surgery scheduled sometime soon i hope..

got to call katie at work later and see how her residents that have no power are doing and whether or not she taking john for overnight.. depends upon how her residents are doing .. just going to try to have a good relaxing day for me and zoomies..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and JOhn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1jTQwlbDIw

keith urban and thank you.....

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

spent some good time on my ipad2 listeningt to some good music last hour.. john still sleeping and this is my time now.. almost time to try bed again for awhile.. resist the temptation to just stay awake now..

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo everyone!

It's a quarter past 11 right now. I heard a friend of mine tried to commit suicide last night. At least they are OK. They got help last night from a couple of other friends. They are refusing to go to the ER (A&E), even though they don't feel very good. All they want is ice cream.

Also, had sausage mcmuffin and two bacon, egg, and cheese bagels. And then jumped back on chat. That's where I am now.

Have a good day, Jim and John, as well as everyone else!

4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

morning coffee forum,

woke this morning in a bout of computer related paranoia. spent a good hour encrypting old tax return files and business invoices. using pseudo random multi overwrite software to tidy up. clearly my computer will be stolen by super savvy identity theft enthusiasts within the hour. :/

thinking about picking up a new video game for distraction purposes this afternoon.

5. lightbeam

That reminds me, I should encrypt one of my USB drives, since it has all my financial backups.

6. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Good Evening everyone hope everyone had somewhat of a good day. I've just been watching t.v and chatting with friends - not much else has been going on other than the rain and wind that were having here in Seattle. Got some tea that's suppose to help me relax and help with the anxiety. My grandma got it for me so will see how that works. I'm staying optimistic about it because I feel very stressed about school lately.

Trevor,

7. lightbeam

Does the tea seem to be helping? I'd probably relax with tea of any kind.

8. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

It's working so so kind of laying down now replying by iPod and listening to music. Kind of relaxed me let's see how well it helps me sleep.

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.