Cafe Tuesday January 31st

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. hope i got date rite as i am dissociating a bit now.. not much more going on atm.. think tonight katie my ex going to take johnny.. think the dvd drive is new at stroes today. will try to buy that one at target at 8am.. maybe after mall walk by us today.. after that not much going to get to today.. hope is a good one for you today.. tc, Jim and jOhn

2. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Good day Jim and coffee crew

Yes date is right Jim- I like the date on the coffee house forum it reminds me I have a place to come - lol.

Hope everyone has a good day.x

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello Lindy.. thankfully my window 7 puter has the date at the bottom right corner.. also got printed calendar so even i get it right most days..lol john and i listening atm to pat benatar burned cd from yesterday.. love is a battlefield and hit me with your best shot just played.. we just did our coffee together.. life without wakeup juice would not be good at all.. another cup for me with a marlboro.. later this week when run out of cigs it is going to be one heck of an adventure with the one coors a day and coffee without the cursed marlboros.. speaking of battlefields...LOL

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Morning all. Just getting ready to go home and watch a documentary called " Plastic Planet" hopefully get some videogames in before I go to bed as well.

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Morning all.

Been having a really rough time these past two weeks. Been in tears when waking up. It think it's because of my risperidone missing, but I've been feeling under the weather for a while. Hopefully it lets up for a little while. Going to ask doc for another antidepressant on top of citalopram. I'm not sure I can hold out until the 29th of February.

This month just has not been the best.

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good morning everybody,

hang in there lightbeam.

day off today and laundry on the go. have to fill out my rent cheque today. that's all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.