Cafe Tuesday January 3rd

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there ppl... how's it going???? i got some sleep .. without the smokes and wanting one all night . even in dreams.. this stuff of Mr. Carr's now i am non smoker and hap;py about that ain't mine atm.. been a day and a half and as sooon as i wake up enuf to make the short drive up to 7-11 i think i will go get a pack of marlboros. know will feel really defeated after the first one and it really is not going to be worth it at all... but i now want one... today is T day with tara for my appt every two or so months.. will talk with her about this as well as some other stuff today..

got to leave for this appt by 10:30am so we going to do shaves and baths and clean clothes before then. also at 8am going to target and look for guard and justified season 2 on dvd.. that will keep me and zoomies busy this morning..

hope it is a good day for you today.. tc, Jim and John

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

busy morning to day now i can rest some cold here had a coffee now will try to rest some before going out again for groceries New year so far so good hugs

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

morning coffee forum,

laundry this morning. Landlords bought a new set and it turns out I need different detergent for these. Will have to buy that this afternoon. Nothing else going on today.

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo forum!

Slept until 11:30, got up, took meds.

Need to read my novel draft. Gotta write more of the novel.

I know how to end the story. It's rather tragic.

5. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hi everyone. Today is my grandmas birthday.. I wish she was here to spend it with us. ):

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.