Cafe Tuesday MaY 1ST

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Morning out there.. how you doing today???? i went back to bed for an hour and feel much more human now.. today got to get that gas for car as street was filled with work trucks replacing power cable on street yesterday.. also need shaves, baths and clean clothes for zoomies and me.. also want at 8am to go to target and look for george harrison dvd..not going to even attemp;t much more this day..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH3giaIzONA&ob=av2n

whitney houston and i wanna dance with somebody...

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi everyone, how are you doing? i found out some really bad news...so I'm not having the best of days. It's something that will be hard to get over, but I'm sure I will with time. Doing some shopping today, so that should take my mind off things for a while. Take care all and have a great day.

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

May Day! May Day! Happy May 1at! Hope everyone celebrates that we are well into spring now!

Jimk, I hope you get all the things you want to do done today. Witty, I'm sorry you received bad news - I hope you do indeed get over it in time! :hug:

Will have to go to library today as I will visit Dad tomorrow. Libraries - I love them. So many opportunities to find a book that makes me think! :book:

Not much else new today. Plugging along. I hope it's a beautiful May 1 for everyone! :flowers:

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Morning all. Just a couple more hours left of work. gonna go home and eat a little and watch some stuff. Not sure what yet... Might watch one of my DVDs for once... I have been neglecting them lately and only watching stuff on Netflix and Hulu. gonna wait for Skyrim's kinect update to go live then I'll probably try out Skyrim with the kinect. Probably going to miss out on sleep today again but at least this time it will be my choice to do so.

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo everyone.

Just got the receipts for all the ChessOK stuff I bought. I could of easily blown the money I had in my savings account. It sucks. And it's supposed to go to an attorney.

Ugh. I wish I would not of spent that money. Makes me ill.

Tom just got out of the window from sunning. He's warm! He's a good boy. Loves his dad.

Nothing doin today. Tomorrow I have my appt with my psych. We'll see how things go...

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
  6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good morning coffee forums,

May 1st and rain mixed with some snow coming down outside. That's typical for my city. Proximity to the rocky mountains over to the west makes for some unpredictable weather all the time.

Plan for the day is to finish up load of laundry, maybe take a trip to the book store, play some more of Fez.

7. pogosticker

pogosticker Well-Known Member

Hey thread... just wondering what these cafe threads are exactly.. I see them pop up all the time but always avoid posting in case it's an elite club lol.

8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

pogosticker,, hi there.. nothing elite and cliquey about the cafe at all.. just a little bit of what is going on and on your mind is all.. a chance to learn some about the other members and socialize a bit.. the more the merrier...

street diggin crew back again at 7am today to replace more power lines under the street... geeeeeezzz how long is this going to go on???? hope not too much longer.. did get car, zoomies and me thru the cones and trucks and crew and out to main drag and finally got the gas tank filled.. $42 hurts more than i like but at least got the gas now.. did shaves, baths and a shampoo for zoomies and clean clothes for both of us.. he is good for momma tonight hopefully... slow starting but then stuck with it tilll finainshed..

9. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe Wednesday May 2nd

hi there... how's it going today??????? john with momma and i seem to not be sleeping.. this ain't the first time and going to be ok.. got my music, marlboros and coffee keeping me company atm.. every 30 minutes i go pee like a russian race horse though.. wonder if bladder infection is darkening my door again??? gee i hope not as the antibiotics to cure this are a royal PITA..

would like to do safeway fore johnny gets back home and the work crews almost block my street again with all their trucks, men and the cones with a very narrow lane in and out of my street.. also think will hit nahawand and 7-11 for some more cigs and little box of cigars before safeway..

thinking seriously about those dear people that are gone now.. handul that can never be replaced but they were so with me for so long they will never truly be gone.. thank you GOD... time to fill the cup again and back to couch.. time to crank up the ps3 and receiver and see if can blow the roof off with some good tunes.. take care out there.. hope a good one for you today.. jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STKkWj2WpWM

aretha franklin and i say a little prayer...

10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Re: Cafe Wednesday May 2nd

Good morning everyone...not much going on today. Maybe do a bit of shopping if the check comes in the mail...need to get a new phone, among other things. Spring cleaning is still doing well...also doing a bit of family research. At least I have some things to keep me busy. Take care all and have a great day.

11. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Good morning all and hope you have a wonderful day

12. letty

letty Banned Member

Good morning, I am having a cup of coffee now, do not have to work today. I dont have any plans , maybe just sleep . have a great day everyone.

13. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning! On my second cup of coffee and wish I had more - and just because I love the taste, not for the caffeine today! :smile:

It's very foggy today. Can't even see the building across from me. I hope it clears by mid-morning. (There are those who would say it shouldn't matter as I walk around in a fog much of the time, anyway :tongue: :laugh:)

Visiting dear old Dad this afternoon, and not much else planned for the day.

I hope it's a good one for all! :weee:

14. deathangel101

deathangel101 Well-Known Member

Good Morning everybody i'm at school getting my education lol just finished lunch and now i have to go to the clinic this afternoon to see if im pregnant.....im really scared i just don't know what i will do if i am

15. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

deathangel got my fingers crossed tests say not pregnant.. slept like crud last night.. usuing mr coffee to just keep going.. john back home now.. he is good atm.. finally got to looking thru stack of papers adn did the paperwork and filed everything in right place..

all the darn power companies trucks still covering my dead end street.. talked to foreman and they hope to finish up tomorrow.. have not gotten my mail for three days and is really nerve wrecking to weave in and out just to get to main road.. at least if i do have the bills currently i am not so broke yet..

16. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo all!

Just woke up because announcer machine called from my doctors office for tomorrow. I needed to confirm by pressing 1. So that's what I did. I hate automated systems. Too many things are being converted to computers. Many people have lost jobs because of it. Sucks. Anything to save money I guess. Still sucks.

Anyway, I have my psych appt today. I am not looking forward to it. I feel like he belittles me when it comes to the voices. I honestly think he doesn't believe me. Maybe it's just my paranoia, but I think he honestly doesn't give a rat's ass about his patients. *sigh*

Tommy Tom is in the window. He's such a lovey, lovin on me when when I wake up. Good boy he is. Loves his papa!

Have a good day everyone!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012
  17. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hello everybody and welcome to newcomer angela,

day off today. slept late. still clearing my respiratory system of accumulated cold symptoms. seem to be on the mend now though so that's good.

no plans of any kind today. stay in, watch videos, read, coffee, maybe play more of Fez, maybe cheat by downloading the alphanumeric key from gamefaqs because to hell with figuring all of that by myself with pen and paper. :p

18. deathangel101

deathangel101 Well-Known Member

good news im not pregnant yea!!!!!!!!!

19. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Thanks for the tunes, Jimbo, one of my absolute favorites by the queen of soul....and much love and light to the rest of you....big hugs. :)

20. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe Thursday May 3rd...

hi out there.. how you doing today???? i am tired as still not sleeping worth a darn..got to get some sleep sometime i think..today got to go with zoomies and do safeway.. hopefully also today the power company will finish up on our street.. i need a shave also.. to think of all those young years when i missed having a beard.. wow that was misguided.. back to couch now..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhxIjRO6WjI

the prayer by celine and josh groban..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.