Cafe tuesday Nov. 15th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there .. how you doing today???? i am snowed in my yesterdays misadventures atm. my hmo screwed up pharmacy payments tween my son johnny's account and mine.. amount is a measly $1.80 and i know i paid the whole amounts and after beiing put on hold for hours on and off i finally asked for this customer service person to ;put her supervisor on the p;hone please.... last i heard from this outfit was they would call me back.. well they did not.. also a med nurse from the mental health center was supp;osed to call me and then tell my shrink to put in a order for teh 30mg tabs of mirtazapine. they did not call me back either.. i wait terribly and am getting nowhere good fast.. enuf..LOL

today got to shave, bath, shampoo adn clean clothes for zoomies and me..they wash the dirty stuff.. got more to do but frigging escapes me atm.. yesterday without the marlboros just aboiut blew my system fuseboxes...

just trying to maintain now.. coffee is done aned i need some now.. got to try to breakthru the fog bank i seem to be in..

hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and jOhn

my love by paul mccartnehy adn wings.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Good morning everyone,

Had a long night last night, am in vision therapy, eyes sure get sore easily. Have letters hanging up on wall. Little paper with tiny print I read each line by line.. then look up 10 feet away on hanging wall with letters and read the rest of the line. Exercises at home are hard too. But I gotta do what I gotta do to go back to school and be able to read like I need to. Am trying to remain hopeful, will be going to another session tomorrow morning. Have to go to counselor in 2 hours as well. Sure is different going to counseling after 8 months away. Mindset is very different. Naturally, any potentially stressful events I wish to end as quickly as possible.

Am hoping for the sun to come out soon, rain to stop so I can take doggie out on a walk.. get my morning exercise. Dog asleep next to me, have window curtains open wide so he can look out if he is bored. His name's Oliver. Trying to adapt myself back into being in chat sometimes here on the forums. But it is hard to keep track of the pace after a while without being there for prolonged periods of time. And easy to get flustered or forget when I'm in chat. Am still working on that. Concentration isn't very good at the moment. Lots of distractions at home. Not just sitting in a room all day without anything else to do.

Jim, hope your 2nd day off those Marlboros is successful. Wish you luck. :stars: Hope everyone here's Tuesday is off to a fantastic start.

"If I Ain't Got You" and Alicia Keys

"To Where You Are" and Josh Groban

Take care,

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
  3. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good afternoon everyone! hope everyone is well.
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello losing heart.. hope rest of your day is good..

((SPeedy)) hope you can get thru the eye exercises and end up with your vision working properly again.. also good luck at counselling session today.. may you adn your poodle be blessed with some sunshine today.. tc, my friend..

well yesterday was a shit pile of unresolved troubling stuff.. today got yesterday's crap resolved with some customer service people who really ahd a brain that worked just fine and were courteous to boot.. there is a few lessons there for me.. tomorrow is a new day.. sometimes things just do work out ok.. most people are good and nice people.. will call that good..LOL tc out there, Jim and john
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Good afternoon folks.

I got my member's card for AMA (automotive assistance) in the mail today. The envelope was sort of torn, not enough that I think someone opened it on purpose but still, not good for my worries about mail. It came with a sticker to put on my car. I signed up with them in hopes that it would make driving and maintaining my car less stressful for me than it has been, constant worry about breakdowns and flat tires and car not starting in cold weather.

That's all for today. Just try to relax, don't ruminate on troubles like I did last night,.

Take care everyone. Hold it together.
  6. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Good evening everyone. Been at my sisters the past two or so days. Just needed to get away for a bit. Accidentally lost one of her hamsters while changing their cage because I wanted to do something nice for her. :( They were in their little exercise ball and her Pomeranian figured out how to open it (smart little thing). I only found the one because he was standing over her licking her to death. It was cute but didn't change the fact that the other got away. She said they escape a lot, anyway, so she knows she'll find her. Still upset about it. Just got home and now I've nothing to do. Changed one of my gerbils tanks. Still need to find a way to split introduce them. Really don't want two lone gerbils. If it ends up that way, though, I suppose I won't be too upset. Accidentally left my DS at my sisters... freaking lovely. No Pokemon tonight, I guess. I suppose I'll just continue watching Malcolm in the Middle on Netflix. On Season 5 already. I have no life. :tongue: Suppose I'll get some writing done, too. Hope everyone had an okay day.
  7. Mirikun

Mirikun Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! Hope you're all doing well today.

I did a lot today, but it all went really fast. I went down to the beach which was really lovely. I remember why I chose to come and live here in the first place. It's beautiful! Definitely need to get down there more often. I also moved to a different floor yesterday and everything is much better here.

I then when to the psychiatrist again where I was diagnosed with Depression and prescribed meds for the first time. I'll probably be starting those within the next few days, and I'm a bit nervous about it, to be honest!

It's all a bit complicated... They were torn between giving me antidepressants or antipsychotics and are now hoping that my strange, psychotic episodes are caused by the depression.

AHH I have no idea what's going on in my head. I've been hallucinating so much and the voices in my head won't be quiet! I can't hear what he's saying anymore which is so frustrating. It almost feels like there's a TV in some foreign language on in my head all the time because all I hear is him mumbling away... But nothing distinct. I'm worried he'll be angry at me for not responding to him, but I just can't make out what he's saying! Aaaargh.

OH WELL. Today was a good day nonetheless and I hope tomorrow will be just as good if not better. :)
  8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi people that posted here today.. good to hear how everyone is doing here..

got me shaved, did the baths for both of us.. washed clothes and they now folded and put away.. again did not get to the shampoos.. john has a doc appt on friday and just maybe early will wash our hair before going to appt..

also finally got to cleaning my eyeglasses.. about time jimbo.. now can see again..
  9. Mirikun

Mirikun Well-Known Member

Haha, oh gosh, I always forget to clean my glasses as well! Always think of it at the wrong time. Then when I do get to cleaning them, it's amazing. Like I've forgotten that that's how well I'm actually meant to see. XD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.