Cafe Tuesday Nov. 22nd

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there. how's it going??? got some real sleep for a change after a quick potty break in the middle.. am ok now.. got to get us to pharmacy today and pickup some pills.. not much more that is really needed..

back to greys anatomy some... little mroe driving game.. feed, medicate and hug zoomies when he wakes up..

music on directv not good now.. going to go back to couch now and look for some soul grabbing tunes.. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrojFR7jM9E

are you lonesome tonight by elvis presley..

got a bit more sleep and time for a cup of coffee for me and zoomies in just a minute.. life is easier with just acknowledging i am a smoker and pulling my human chimney gig , instead of all the time without..

just fore pouring the cups am going to open up my brand new cd of gaga's born this way and listen to some good music. this may set the mood for our day..

just fore hopefully picking up our pills a side trip to target and a bluray copy of Super 8 to watch later today..

going to walk right up to zoomies now and see if i can get a hug from him.. i need one.. take care out there.

3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Just waiting to go home so I can watch something and eat some of the 2 bean chili with Avocado and cilantro that I made yesterday... It is so good.... Then I'm probably going to play some skyrim before I go to sleep. How is everybody's day going?

4. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Hey Josh,I'm feeling hungry now after reading about your tasty dinner.

5. ZombiePringle

Its actually really easy to make. You could probably find the recipe online.

6. In a Lonely Place

Well the 2 bean chilli sounds gorgeous but avocado makes me sick and I'm not too sure what cilantro is?

7. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good morning everyone. todays going to be a good day. Sam and I are going to look at an apartment later today! <3

8. In a Lonely Place

Morning krista,good luck with the apartment

9. ZombiePringle

Cilantro is that green leafy kinda herb found in a lot of Mexican foods. Most often salsa.

10. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

talk of this 2 bean chili is making me hungry.. too early for that though..

got us to target for bluray of super 8.. then to hmo and did our meds on 2 different times with the debit card as learned that lesson the hard way recently. then to 7-11 for two gallons of milk.. nasty ass day out there as it is pouring down rain atm.. think i got everything we need for few days.. so if rain continues we just going to stay home and dry hopefully

11. Animosity

Thanks Mark! :)

12. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good morning.

plan for the day is :robin:

wish good :robin: for all of you too,.

13. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

14. Animosity

15. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Ugh, cilantro. I can't even stand the smell of cilantro. It's just one of those smells that makes me gag. I'm sure everyone has those smells.

Good evening everyone. Preparing myself for Thanksgiving. Got all the food shopping done. It looks like I won't have to worry about any of it tomorrow. That's good. I don't have to think about it again until the morning off. Actually not a fan of the holidays, personally. I think they're all too commercialized and add unneeded stress to our list of stressors. But I like to cook. So, darn it, I'm cooking. Got some shopping done today, bought some presents for my cat and my dogs because I'm weird like that, and spent some time playing with my rodents. Boring day. Heh, guess I'm kind of used to it. Hopefully I'll get some writing done tonight. Hope everyone had an okay day and has an okay night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.