Cafe Tuesday Nov. 29th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there... how you doing???? it is cold out there.. had been a half dozen hours without the marlboros and guess who hopped in car and did the 5 minutes to get another pack now.. will try again later today. just that coffee is not as good without.

johnny sleeping peacefully.. today we do shaves, baths and clean clothes and wash the dirty.. a trip to target for couple of new release movies.. if they not got them then later to best buy..

guess again who had a reunion with amazon fore going to bed.. at least did not spend a fortune as usual and held back some..

wishing now the 7-11 could just sell a single cigarette!!! off to couch. look for some good music and another cup of java..

hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John

2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Hello jim good morning to you,johnny and all in coffee shop. At least your still battling the cigarettes jim and not just giving in. I found that I started smoking much less when I switched to rolling tobacco. It's easy to keep reaching into a packet for a pre made cigarette but less appealing when you have to roll your own I find. I don't think many roll their own in the states tho coz I spoke to an american girl and she said only bums or vagrants roll their own,don't know if she was joking or not.
    Anyways good luck and keep fighting the good fight.

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Morning Jim and Mark and coffee forum at large,

2:51am, just watched season six episode number seven of Dexter. I don't know if that show just isn't good anymore or I am losing all interest in television programs. This season of this show is the only tv show I have watched all year. I haven't seen a movie in several months either. Maybe I'm done with the movie and talkie form of entertainment. I lose interest 20 minutes in and just sort of slog through because this was a thing I used to like, wasn't it?

Well whatever. I still enjoy books. I should go to sleep here at some point. House might be noisy tomorrow (meaning today). More goddamn renovations up there I swear I cannot escape construction noises. Personal curse. :blink:

3am now.

4. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

hello

well I had my lite pod on for half hour today and swore it did me good - that is until my computer started playin up-first the settings went wrong
    and all of the things at the bottom of the screen went to the right hand side - then the touch pad stopped working.

I want to do something different but not sure where to start - THAT IS TO PUT IT MILDLY. Its a rotten day weatherwise grey and rainy - i just need to do something:(

Im glad you still enjoy books Mr. A. I absolutely have same problems with t.v. -

any way enoguh for now- hope all are well

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

john up too early and managed to stir him back to bed for half hour anyway.. we up for the duration now.. drunk the last of the hot coffee.. daddy going thru the remainder of the marlboros like there is no tomorrow.. listening to good cd of james ingram's best currently..

only ones up besides us now is the crisis line nd debbie and or lynn1 or 2.. think will now stop the music. lite one more marlboro and speed dial the crisis line.. fine with them always if just want to talk for a few with another good human being.. hardly ever do crisis. and even less often i do it in front of anyone else and that is ok with them also..

will kiss zoomies on nose before picking up the phone... Jim

6. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good morning all. Not even outta bed yet. So its An okay day to start. And shoever told you rolling cigsis for bums was wrong cuz thats not true. Hope everyone has a nice day

7. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good morning friends.

I am trying to figure a goal for today. Shouldn't be hard as I have so much I've neglected.

Procrastination is a b**ch.

Have a good day all!

8. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Procrastination is a bitch! :p Good morning!! :D

9. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Slept in today. Didn't wake up until 3 pm. Not like me usually, but I go through periods where I'll oversleep a lot. It's why I failed school toward the end. :dry: Anyway. Went to Wal Mart with one of the sisters today. Helped her pick out Christmas decorations (bah hum bug :tongue: ). Will be raking her yard tomorrow for fifty bucks. Which is great since I need to upgrade my hamsters habitat. She outgrew hers. Will probably spend tomorrow trying to pick out a nice one after raking her yard. Boring day. Nothing left to do. I'm having a hard time quitting smoking myself. Did well yesterday but crumbled today when I saw my sisters Newports just chilling in her purse. Newports are my personal weakness. Hope everyone had a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.