Cafe Tuesday October 1st

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning folks.. how you doing today??? johnny sleeping soundly atm. I feel really tired this morning.. having ot force myself to start this now.. would rather just crash back into bed.. time for some coffee... hopefully that will help.. got to get up to 711 and get a new mega and ;powerball ticket this morning.. not much else I got to get to today.. thinking shaves, baths nad clean clolthes just aoubt it today..

hope is a good day for you .. tc, JIm and John

keith urban and thank you..
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning! :)

Star and I have been up for a while. Well, I have been up...Star was up and is back to catnapping now that she's had breakfast. The life a pampered cat! Not much on my to do list today. It's foggy out there this morning. It's going to be a warm day, especially for the time of year. Temperatures will start dropping later this week.

Jimk, pick some winning lottery tickets! I tried over the weekend for lottery here, but no luck - lol!

Have a lovely Tuesday, everyone! :arms:
  3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

good luck with the lottery

i've done it a few times myself... i'm not too bad at picking the numbers most i've ever won is £10

oh, and pinch punch, first day of the month, everyone!. lol
  4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo all!

I'm tired. Was woke up this morning by dad running in and out, in and out. Sucked. That was at 5:15, and then my mom's music for her exercising. I didn't fall back asleep until 6:45 or thereabouts. Gaaah... it's going to be a rough day. Nap this afternoon most likely.

Tommy Tom and I are off!

He says heyroo!

:hug:to all!

-Jason and Tommy Tom
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

morning everybody,

I need to cut my hair today. It has gotten quite far beyond the point of scruffy and is approaching unkempt.

No other particular plans. Will make coffee in a minute. Laundry in the dryer.
  6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

One of those days where nothing got done :mmph:
    Mole treating me to a take-away, which is just as well cos I haven't cooked LOL!
    Kitten shredded my brand new curtains and is in the dog house!
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Get the kitten fixed and declawed... or even more havoc will ensue, Terry!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.