Cafe Wedmesdau Dec/ 7th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how's it going??? john with momma and htat is good.. need some me time sometimes.. listening to music i burned for my therapist tara back xmas time 2009.. amazing you let me burn her all these heart rendering music for oh so many years.. real crying in the beer music..

got to pay the phone, internet, directv. wireless all bundled on my phone bill today. not going to get to much else am feeling now.. got 7 hours till johnny is home with me. maybe if feeling that way will do safeway shopping by myself for the week..

sort of bottom dwelling at the mmoment.. maybe will just head back to bed and try again later.. hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Heya all. I'm just trying to decide on some things for my MW3 clan and trying to figure some stuff out for my clan for my other games. And I'm at work. Will probably play some games or watch some documentaries on WW2 after work before I go to sleep.
  3. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Good morning jim,zombie and all coffee housers. I'm at the doctors surgery with my mother right now,chauffeuring people about is all I'm good for nowadays. Wish you all well in whatever you do or don't do today. x
  4. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Hi all

the days are feeling the same to me. Cold and bright here - Have been to shops for provisions - have nothing planned today. Take care all,
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Morning everyone. Just another day in paradise, err I mean work. lol

Got band practice tonight and I here that tomorrow we could have our first accumulating snow of the season. Ugh!
  6. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good Morning all. Had to change all my classes for next semester to night classes because of an out of state tuition thing. >.< frustrating but its all worked out now. :) I hope you all are having a nice day.
  7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

having a heck of time with the parkinson's today.. trying to place cursor in the tiny logon boxes and hold steady enuf to click there is almost beyond me.. thank goodness i am one detirmined little son of a hi to all that posted here this morning.. it was awfully good to hear from you today.. typing is hard also so will leave it to that for now

listened to adele's 21first time this morningon cd... enjoyed the dickens out of that.. also got to 7=11 ofr milk and donouts.. safeway without johnny was great this mornign.. got everythign on mental list and we do BLT"S sandwiches again to\night with all th e trimmings.. also bought a dozen pink and red roses.. stopped back at 7-11 and gave a pink one to nahawand my favorite 7-11 employee.. just gave the remaining 11 to my ex katie.. another look of total astonishment on her face.. keep this up just maybe she will get the point just how much i will always love her.. lol

john back home and after i find the burnign cig i just dumped on floor, zoomioes and i offf to go cd shopping... got what i want in mind and will check out target first then if failing will go down to wally'sw world in the valley as 2nd choice.. jim adn johnny

ps just canceled trip for cd shopping now.. i got the dvds of these female stars already adn will watch and listen to these first trying to decdide just what i really think i need..LOL
  8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

first off i will be alright.. just having some real difficulties conquering my mania atm.. got a call into my mental health center to please have a med nurse give me a call at their convienence.. not going back on amazon today.. not going to best buy or target or wally's world.. not going to the state liquor store and buy myself a bottle of johnny walker scotch.. been over 32 yrs and i am just not going there again..

best friend catherine in colorado is scheduled on early friday morning to have surgery on her one remaining lung to try to save her life.. talked to her last night and did the best i could.. we both scared a hell of a lot.. just said a prayer to my god about saving her life then.. i do not talk to my god very often. some past issues about just where the hell were you????

sis is gone. tara day off.. crisis line for me is not for crisis but a place to talk to a few friends of mine.. just losing my mind a bit today.. want to just sit down in the middle of the floor and start sobbing.. johnny with me so that is not going to happen at all.. he sees thru me very well.. knows daddy is not doing well now. i do not cry.. damn it all anyway.. one of htese days just going to have to ask ex katie if gee would it be in the realm of possiblity that maybe for one my 2 monthed space appts with my therapist would it be possible for you to look after johnny so i could go by myself??? i sort of need this

got to fill over 3 horus now till i start frying the bacon for tonight's BLT sandwiches.. looking forward to fixing and eating dinner with johnny.. waiting for med nurse to call me is hard.. will i tell the truth or not?? happy face adn mask?? will i lose it???

fuck it.. do i post this now or just shut up.. get over it, be a man and similar are stuff i would never while still breathing say to anyone else..
  9. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

:hug: for Jim. Better day tomorrow let's hope.

Hi to everybody else. I went to the doctor's office this morning. Walk-in again because the doctor I saw last only does walk-in's and won't take appointments. So sit in waiting room while people cough on me and fluorescent lights drill their way into my cerebral cortex. They want me back in two weeks to readjust med dosage and I will see about setting up with the resident regular family doctor who takes for realsies appointments then.

Snowy again today and cold as well. Winter is here for good. No more false starts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.