Cafe Wednesday Dec. 21st

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how you doing today??? john with momma and i am sitting here wtih a very sore shoulder from maybe hitting into the wall or something while was half asleep.. hurts a lot. teach me not to walk around in the dark i guess.. got to pay my power bill.. then see if clean glasses will let me read another probably red light camera infarction from the town of federal way.. i am sure i made it thru the entire intersection on the yellow light but to try and protest is with having to bbring johnny with me would probably be too much for my son... will see if can read the darn thing and the procedure to protest the damn thing later this morning..

other than the above i am doing good..LOL moved up to next class of cars in driving game.. i am a terror on 4 wheels..LOL would like to grocery shop before katie brings zoomies home this mornign..some more of season 7 of law & order today.. not much more than that is going to get done..

you hava a good one i hope.. tc, Jim

doctor doctor by robert palmer
  2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

good morning jim,hope your shoulder eases and good luck with appealing the traffic violation.Good morning people i dont know if i shall venture out today,nothin to do so i shall do that. take care folks xx
  3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Morning people.

Sorry about the shoulder Jim, hope it eases soon.

I'm not sure about today. Need to get out and go to the gym and get a few groceries for the little christmas dinner I'm having for myself. But right now I'm kinda not enthusiastic lol

Need to do trash round up as tomorrow is trash day and I've been putting that off. That is one thing I WILL get done today, ya'll hold me to it.
    Everyone have a good and safe day.
  4. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Morning everyone. :)
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

TK good luck with the getting of the essentials for holiday dinner. hope you to get the trash out to the curb. LH read you have a bad headache today.. hope you find a way to turn that off soon..

got up to 7-11 for milk, donuts, milky way bars adn bread.. got that stashed at home and off to albertsons and safeway on my own for change.. love the kid a heck of alot but the procedure of him throwing a shit fit if i do not get everything little thing he desires is a bit much sometimes.. had a great time at safeway adn albertsons early and talking to all the shelve stockers in my travlels thru both stores.. was good and i liked it..

came home and did the arithmatic in checkbook and paid the power bill and is in the mailbox now.. john home now and katie was glad to have dropp;ed him off with me.. he gave her a tough time.. but now she knows well just what i go thru a lot of the time..
  6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hi everybody,

I realized late last night I forgot to order a christmas present for my mom and her husband. :eek:hmy: Super last minute Amazon purchase done, priority shipping selected, it's supposed to get there by Friday. *fingers crossed*

Will email her a picture of it if the shipment doesn't go through. That'll be okay.

Otherwise just getting through a day at a time. Hoping meds start to do what they're supposed to do soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.