Cafe Wednesday Dec. 28th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there... how's it going so far???? john with monma and i am fightihng the pill fog currently.. all want to do at minute is just go back to bed and done enuf of that already..need to look at supplies and figure otu whether safewaY Today or tomorrow??? not much more that really got to do today.. back to couch and more coffee on the say.. hope is a good day for you.. Jim

2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Morning folks. I dunno, I think I should my username from Godsdrummer to Godspunchingbag. So much stuff, now my wife is falling ill. She has started having random sharp pains in her head. That come and go almost as fast. We're praying it's not a tumor.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Godsdrummer)) keep your username.. is you and is your passion.. if you are resembling a punching bag for some others tell them to cease adn stop that now.. hope the headaches of your wife are just maybe some current stress of her's and dissappear without any harm soon.. best wishes

i went back to sleep and was back in the vietnam era and again being drafted into the army. was a real nightmare that seemed to go on forever.. took me 10 or so minutes to get back to real earth now upon waKing up.. geez i hate these damn Lost dreams.. got some old comfortable music on now trying to just ignore almost everything..

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Thanks jimk!!!!

It's not all bad...Just not all great either. Anyway...I've got that song, Baby it's cold outside, in my head! lol

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

finally shaved my hair filled chin and face.. got shaver recharging so next time will be easier. took the garbage stack of empty cartons and such out to the garbage cans.. sorted by green and just plain trash.. have been wearing socks with holes on the bottoms for three days now.. finally threw them away also and put on new pair of white socks.. christ , this took forever for me to do. i am mentally ill and depressed.. LOL who would have thunk.. Jimbo

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Good morning coffee forums,

wait no it's afternoon now,

speaking of dreams, I had a strange one last night. When it woke me up I remember thinking that it was a continuation of a dream I had had the previous night. Something about university and me screwing up something or other. I finished uni four years ago now so that's a strange thing to be subconsciously fretting over. It's weird that I am dreaming at all these days. It must be the meds. I very rarely had any dreams at all before going on them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.