Cafe WEdnesday January 11th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello out there.. how's it going??? i have had runny nose and backed up lungs for two days now.. little better now than yesterday. not sleeping much for 2 day snow.. an hour and then startle wide awake. hope this gets better soon as i really do need some good sleep..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hope you feel better later, Jim and hope you both have a good day
  3. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

hello to both of you - hope you get to feeling better Jim - tc all.
  4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Good morning and Ditto Jim. I do indeed hope you start to feel better.

Well today is Jan 11th. We have officially been in winter since Dec 21st. For many years, is seems like as soon as Decembe 1st hits, we get buried in snow.

But we havent had snow yet. As a matter of fact this has been one of the mildest winters I can remember. Today for example, it will be in the upper 50's.

But all that changes tomorrow: :( sigh

Tomorrow this guy->[​IMG] and a billion of his friends are going to pay us a visit. By the time Friday afternoon rolls around we could have 8 inches of this stuff. YIKES!!!
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good afternoon everyone, good health well wishings to Jim,

in summer everyone kept saying how the news (i don't watch the news) was claiming this winter would be especially harsh. So far they have been wrong. November was kind of bad but December and into January now has been very mild. News trying to stir up hysteria, boost ratings.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.