Cafe WEdnesday January 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Staff Alumni
morning.. how's it going today??? john wiht mommma tonight.. miss the little guy but upside is got the music playingat a high lever at 1am in this morning.. rihanna is good atm.. got to later today try to get ahold of scheduling person at U of W dental school .. yesterday we did not hook up and i got to be one lil persistant nice person with this all again..

out of words atm..lol will come to me when i have already posted this..lol back to couch and a cup of coffee and a marlboro.. hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Well I haven't had any sleep all night and I am still not tired and it's 9.10AM. Eek not good, not liking it at all and I have a very busy day ahead of me. I have my driving lesson lesson at 11am for an hour then I have to travel and hour to uni to discuss my dissertation with my supervisor. May treat myself to a little something while I am out. About to get myself some brekky and a coffee, then will dry and straighten my hair. Just had a shower, all nice and squeaky clean.

jimk

Staff Alumni
(((Lexi))) hope you get some good sleep in there somewhere hon and able to keep going in good shape today..

got a couple more hours of sleep myself and ready to tackle the day with some care.. one more post and going to cdall the seattle crisis line and see if catch up with debbie or lynn and say good morning to a delightful person..

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
My day started off early. Woke up at 6, then went back down at about 7, laid there until 8, and then had a dream about bugs invading my neck, until 9. I should have my head examined after that dream.

I am awake now. My mom was surprised that I was awake at 6am. She's concerned because I have run out of Risperidone. Thank heavens I see the doc next Monday.

Tmacster1

Hope everyone's night is going well? Might be kind of late now but not much has happened today. The weather has been off and on with the rain and wind... More people lost their power today due to all the branches and wires laying a-muck in the roads. Thank goodness the power where I'm at has been unaffected even though the lights flicker sometimes - so there's always a threat that we could loose power.

Trevor,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00