Cafe Wednesday Nov. 23rd

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how's it going today???? got a little sleep even though sears maintenance contracts called twice to try to get me to renew my extended warranty on my electric garage door opener.. lot of effort on their part to extract $80 from me.. 2nd time p;icked up phone and told them not right now and not to call me after dark cause it sort of pisses me off..LOL

today would like to get to safeway adn few things i am not heavily stocked up on atm... also wish anita or darla a happy thanksgiving with their family.. some more of grey's anatomy for sure.. little of driving game. shrimp and fries for dinner tonight for zoomnies and me..

john with katie for thanksgiving dinner.. let it out of bag to my sis yesterday i would be alone for the same and she called me back and invited me to her family dinner... was astounded and thanked but declined just cause i do not want the stress of the whole thing.. said it very graciously and thanked throughout.. i will do a sliced turkey tv dinner and get absorbed in a good tv show or movie instead.. been this way forever and that is ok..

rambled enuf for now.. hope your day is a good one.. take care, Jim and jOhn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU&ob=av2n

josh groban adn you are loved (don't give up)

2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Good morning jim

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

4. In a Lonely Place

Yeah I'm good thanks,my day has begun far too early so finding things to occupy oneself is the challenge. And I'm guessing you are soon to be retiring to your bed for some rest!

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Mark)) no i am not going back to bed for probably couple of hours yet. john sleeping and this is me time as usual.. i go to bed early cause the depression starts sneaking in about 4pm or so every day.. by 7pm john and i are nodding off beneath the blankets most days.

antidepressants doing the job at midnight or 1am and the world looks a whole lot better..

i am a morning person.. Mark are you also????

6. In a Lonely Place

I'm a night owl really jim,I dont know why just always liked staying up all night. I'm staying with my mother right now so I have to keep more regular hours,don't think she would appreciate me sleeping in till the afternoon lol. I guess I'm normally up till 3-4am right now then Im up at about 9 but woke up at seven today. Whats your average daily sleeping pattern?

7. In a Lonely Place

I know you said about nodding off at 7pm so is that when you get your sleep everyday?

8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

tween 7pm and midnight or 1am is primary sleeping time.. about 3 or so i usually crawl back under the covers most tinights.. then if lucky we both sleep till 5am or so ... john is a sweetie adn sleeps straight thru..

considering in younger years i was an up till 2am most night, things have changed considerably.. fine balance of the meds, sleeping and naps occassionally..

9. In a Lonely Place

Yeah meds dictate when you need to sleep eh,whatever works for you.

10. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good Morning Mark and Jim. <3 I hope you both have a nice day today!!

I have my orientation (finally) at friendlys at 11:30!!

11. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Losing Heart, hope your orientation goes good..

i got back to sleep couple more hours.. even better johnny slept in also.. no tipetoeing out to dinning room at 3am for zoomies.. love you even more john..lol

we having some coffee together at dinning room table and arfe listening to awake cd by josh groban..

johnny gives me strength just like josh's songs..

12. Animosity

must be nice to sleep in! :p

Thank you! We're also looking at another apartment at 5 today.

13. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

finally turned the music off, got us dressed and to albertons and safeway for anything we might possibly run out of in next 5 or 6 days.. saw favorite checkers at both places..

14. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hey everyone! Just got back from vision therapy and some afterwards shopping with Mom. Went Marshall's and Target on the way home. Christmas songs already playing on the radio and in stores. Wow, so early! :biggrin: I'm still quite hurt right now because I got played like a fiddle a few days ago, lied to completely, and I was completely fooled. And it will take a few more days to blow over because I genuinely do care about people in my life. I don't maintain confidentiality when people play games with me and their life and tell me they are killing themselves and have already done things that have them in imminent danger. Puts me in a helpless situation, especially when I trust them. I would be kicking myself later for not doing something if anything were to happen. It's not a joke, and if/when I receive flak for doing that, that still hurts but I don't regret it.

Anyways, I am still reeling from that. Vision therapy went well, am still working and boy it is a strain! Hope you all are doing well. Here's a song for you all that I heard while I was in Marshall's! I didn't know the name of it till I Googled it! And to those of you above, I wish you a great day and Thanksgiving tomorrow if you're celebrating it. As usual, I'll stay in touch with you all through PM! :stars:

"Over You" - Chris Daughtry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m02-RHN_hQE&ob=av2e

15. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good afternoon everybody,

I took the day off sick today. Bad anxiety yesterday, insufficient sleep as result. Slept a solid 12 hours and feel weird now. I haven't taken a sick day in a long time. Back to normal tomorrow, resume routine, feel better.

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow to our US members.

16. In a Lonely Place

Good afternoon mr stewart,sorry to hear your not feeling so bright

17. Animosity

Sam ad I looked at the apartment!!! And omg!! We love ittttttttttt!!! <3

18. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Happy to hear your apartment browsing experience was a positive one. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.