Cafe Wednesday Nov. 30th

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning to you... how's it going today??? john with momma and i am gradually thawing out from the meds..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhxIjRO6WjI
    celine dion and josh groban and the Prayer.

yesterday was me doing nothing . did not get to the shaves baths or clean clothes.. world did not end i just did for the day..LOL there's a lesson to be learned there Jimbo..

did watch last of season 7 or grey's anatomy. now will move onto desperate housewives latest release.

just did a quick prayer for zoomies and katie tonight.. love those 2 very much.. going to get to a little of car driving game today. got orders coming UPS from amazon today.. need those like i need another frigging hole in head but oh well..

already tired of war with the marlboros the last couple of days.. nahawand is up at 7-11 at 6am and think will just do carton and lighter with her at that time.. not sure i want to live till am 90 anyway..LOL

you take care out there please.. have a good one.. later, Jim

2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Good morning Jim and coffee forum,

1:45am here. Have to be at work in 5 hours 45 minutes. I just took a look out the windows as the lighting looked different. And behold; snow storm. Roads are going to be treacherous in the morning. I had winter tires put on the car for this year so it should be okay so long as everyone else on the road can do their part to hold it together and keep safe.

3. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Morning jimk, morning all. Almost 4 am here and I'm still not in bed. Ah well, what can you do? It's getting cold here. Can definitely tell the Winter months are right around the corner now. Sitting here in short sleeves shivering because I'm too stubborn to put on a jacket. Can't believe it's already the 30th. Where is this year disappearing to? Hope everyone has a good day.

4. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Good Morning jim and all in the coffee house today. I have to get the road tax for my car today,i had ages to sort this out but it runs out today and I did nothing about it.I really can't be bothered to run around today so it'll have to wait till tomorrow.

5. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good morning coffee house crew. again not much going on today. Going to the college with sam to watch the dead zone while she is in class. I can't do it at home because my computer is shit and likes to overheat. i hope you all have a nice day

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

got terminal sleepiness this day and morning..got up 4 or 5 times,, poured hot cup, lit a marlboro and turned on next song on bob seger's greatest hits.. one song, few puffs and a sip and thenn just could not do more and staggered down the hall into bed under the blankets again for little while. guess i needed some more sleep... LOL

think i am good for a little while now..LOL

7. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

So plans have changed. At 12 sam and I are going to the house we babysit for an help her clean a little. woot.

8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

after farting around for most of early morning, i finally got it together and got stuff done.. to 7-11 for carton of marlboros.. then to safeway and got everything we needed.. the items for BLt sandwiches tomorrow night.. without zoomies this time and it was really good to go early adn talk to all teh employees stocking the shelves..

john home now and katie bit tired as he woke up at 4am... is good for her to see how the other half lives once in a while.

in a little bit we heading to best buy to checkout the notebook puters for a possible replacement for mmy aging HP after new years..

darn it i am feeling pretty good now.. just going to enjoy this best i can while i got it..

9. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

good day all,

not feeling too good today but you know you get on with it dont ya. Bit annoyed-cross-
    down- had lite pod on for a bit da morning but - still stressed. went for marlboros at supermaket - sainsburys shopping but couldent find anything- got so cross about it all just want to dissolve.,

10. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good morning Cafe Crew!

Yesterday was a complete wash. I managed to get the trash out, only to realize it wasn't trash day. doh

Going to try to get to the gym in a bit and work on a month's mail.

May I say depression sucks?

11. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

let the good times roll. :lone:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.