Cafe Wednesday Oct 2nd

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jimk, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning out there.. how you doing today??? john with Katie tonight.. I am slowly waking up aS I went back to \bed for 2 more hours sleep while ago.. not much got to get to today.. yesterday john's new caseworker called and begged to cancel apt on the 3rd and reschedule for the 18th.. would have loved to have done on 3rd but just wasn't going to ha;ppen.. go wikth the flow jimbo..

like to shave my ugly overgrown ;puss today.. call supercuts later aned ask amber what time she opens the doors tomorrow??? think new time is 9am.. not going to do much else today..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU

whitney Houston and I will always love you...

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning! :)

Jimk, thanks for the song - Whitney Houston had such a wonderful voice! *feels uplifted starting the day* Jimk, I hope you get your shave and haircut! :hug:

I have fed Star and had my first coffee. Need to eat something healthy for breakfast and then get out for a long walk today. Yesterday, I went to visit Dad. He has his new proper wheelchair, so I pushed him around the complex a couple of times to get him out in the sun and nice breeze. We stopped in the garden and watched a little red squirrel for a few minutes. It was running along the top of a patio love seat and then flinging itself at the side cushion, which it then tried to bite open. It did this several times while we watched. :D It even let me get within a couple of yards as it did this. Then the little guy ran off. Red squirrels are very cute, but can wreak havoc on human property...they like soft and warm things for their winter nests. I imagine it wanted the cushion's stuffing. :)

Wishing everyone a fabulous day!

3. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

eep. not listened to whitney in ages.<3

no squirrels here. but did see a fox! which is rare too.

today not doing too good.
    little things trigger

4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

good evening coffee forums,

this is normally a day off today for me but I agreed to cover an extra shift at work. work was quiet so it wasn't too much of a trouble to go in for six hours or so. more money is also nice.

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe Thursday Oct 3rd

hi out there, how's it going today??? john still sleeping soundly.. I went back to bed and got some more sleep also.. just as soon as done here going to check online banking summary and verify SSA checks are there or not..

not got a lot to do today.. just going to take it easy as I can ;pull off.. some music and coffee in just a minute.. have not done car driving game in few days.. race or two today for sure.. good to lose within sometimes..

hope is a good daY for you.. tc, Jim and John

6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Re: Cafe Thursday Oct 3rd

Hey all and good morning. Just about to head to bed in a bit. Stayed up way too late.... I enjoy my time off from work a bit too much I think....

7. Acy

Good day! :)

Went to bed early and woke up early. Star has been fed, but is still staring at my ankles - sneak attack on her mind? :noidea: I hope not! Appointment today and stop at grocery store to get fresh veggies. That's about it.

Jimk, hope you enjoy your quiet day and have some fun with the driving game! :arms:
    ZombiePringle, I'm glad you are enjoying your time off work! That's supposed to happen, isn't it? :D

Happy Thursday, everyone! :cheer2:

8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo all!

Got appointment (phone) with school advisor today at 10:30. Getting nervous.

Anyway, Tommy Tom is relaxing and giving me lovins. He's such a lovey boy. It's as if he says 'It'll be OK, Dad.' He loves on me when I am down, and sad.

Well,I am off to prepare for this call.

Tommy says Heyroo!

:hug: to all!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

9. Mr Stewart

Good afternoon coffee forums,

Hello again to zombiepringle. Long time no see. :)

About 90 minutes left at work and i feel half asleep. :bored:

10. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello zombie.. hope you did get some sleep in there..

Acy , hope apt and the vegtable shopping went well

Jason, hope apt with school advisor went good..

Mr. Stewart hope you managed to stay awake until work was done for today..

yesterday apple computer tech geniuses managed a quick fix for iTunes on my main puter.. Charles the tech support fellow guided me thru the whole fix done on my end.. bit of drama after that until I clicked on iTunes icon and yes it worked and the program finally loaded on this puter.. today I have been dabbling with downloading my 4600 tunes library .. not all today.. going to space the last 2000 over the next two days..

we got to supercuts and both of us got haircuts.. amber did mine and she got a helper on staff finally to handle the rush after opening and she did a good job on john's haircut..

thinking in half hour we will do little pigs suasages and fried eggs and toast for dinner..looking forward to bed tonight..

11. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe TGIFriday Oct 4th

morning good ppl.. how's it going today??? johnny sleeping soundly atm. I got some sleep but need some more fore johnny up for good.. today got to do 711 for some smokes and mega and powerball tickets.. also would like to get to safeway and load up on food and stuff.. also baths, clean clolthes for the two of us.. Katie should take zoomies tonight..

curious about whether or not state check to me going to show today or tomorrow for my caring for johnny last month??? Katie and her em;ployees are just plain scared about their money or not... not to mention the way overdue mortgage check from Mr. W on grandma's farm again for me and my cousins.. oh well.. life goes on..

think today is going to be a full day with lot's of music , coffee and Marlboros and hugs for zoomies..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ueaD22hg8

glenn frey and you belong to the city..

12. Acy

Re: Cafe TGIFriday Oct 4th

Good morning! :)

Star has had half of her breakfast and is hunting my ankles to remind me that she wants her kibbles too! Scares me when goes ankle hunting - she manages to catch me by surprise and gets a good chunk of Mom-cat when she chomps. LOL! Will give her kibbles in a minute. *soft kitty!* Will be off to volunteer at bingo today. Not much else on my plate.

Jimk, I hope everyone's checks arrive as they are supposed to. Good luck with the lottery tickets - pick winners, hun! :) Enjoy your day with Zoomies and music!

Have a happy Friday, everyone! :arms:

13. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Time to go to work :/
    Then back home to sleep again.
    Life sure likes waking me up early :(

14. lightbeam

Heyroo all.

How are you all? I'm OK... my arm is sore. Fear of a blood clot rushed through my mind. Paranoia set in. Wasn't good.

But I am OK. Took some excedrin just now, so we'll see how it goes.

My mom suggested putting ice on it, and taking the excedrin.

I'm going tostart journaling on a regular basis,over on crazyboards.org....I am known as whatsizbucket on there.

For more contrast on my illness, read the About Me (there are 10 parts) entries.

Anyway, we are off!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

15. Mr Stewart

afternoon coffee forums,

difficult day for me. sensory overload problems while at work. and fellow drivers behaving especially erratically on the roads on my way home. I'm not sure if that was objectively the case or me being on edge already interpreting it that way. I need dark and absolute silence for the next little while. if it continues to get worse i'll dip into the emergency ativan this evening.:upset:

16. Acy

Other drivers can be very annoying sometimes! I hope you get the rest and silence you need! :arms:

17. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe Saturday Oct 5th

morning out there.. how you doing today???? son johnny with momma tonight.. sleeping an hour at a time tonight.. not fond of this at all... just about ready now to give this up and just stay up.. thinking at 8 or so going to go to safeway and see how much I remember the new locations of all my usual stuff has sunk in by now??? so help me god if this cockalmany manager moves everything again going to lead an open protest..lol

during middle of night a week or so again my head and glasses had an unfortunate clash with the porchaline toilet .. glasses one of the arms on eyeglasses is bent now and glasses slide off my face when I least want it.. guess will call medical center and see if the SEE Center is open on Saturday's??? hate to spend the money now but his is driving me bananas..

thinking is time to crank the volume up on my PS3 and Yamaha sound system.. time for a eric Clapton celebration.. yes...lol will try not to wake the neighbors.. they got young kids..

hope is a good day for you.. tc, JIm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeDtmbt4JS4

eric Clapton and after midnight...

18. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Re: Cafe Saturday Oct 5th

It's hot. Since when did I ever have to keep the air conditioner cranked full blast in early October?

Was supposed to go away for the weekend, but plans fell through. And honestly, that's okay with me... I wasn't really looking forward to the trip.

Jim, hope you manage to get some real sleep. For a few days last week, I was running on 2 or 3 hours of sleep a night. Wasn't fun at all!

19. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Good afternoon all, I am listening to music today, whilst knitting, made a cute little snowman which my daughter promptly took and told me that he was sad as he had lost his mummy and daddy... guess I need to make a mummy and daddy snowman now.

Not got much planned for today. Just keep plodding on I guess.

Have a good day all.

20. lightbeam

Heyroo all!

Tired over here, and there isa honking carright outside the window. Impatient person! Short honks repeatedly are annoying!

I am starting on my spanish voyage. Starting with greetings and farewells. Got lots of work today. Gotta get to it.

Tommy Tom is sunnin'

Anyway, we are off!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.