cake, anyone?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Cariad_Bach, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

I want to eat my cake.
    I want to have it and eat it and have it and eat it and have it and eat it.

After so long with no one, nothing, I have turned into a disgusting, selfish, greedy ...... *****.

I want two men.
    And both men want me.

I love them both.
    And they both love me.

If I'm not careful I'm going to lose both.
    And then I'll have neither.

And I'll go back to having no one, nothing.

P.s. oh, my insult was moderated... insert your own, then.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
  2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

What I say is just my opinion.

Do you want to risk having no-one/nothing? I can partly understand the desire to want it all - but the risk of going back to nothing isn't ideally what you sound like you truly want. Sounds like you got so used to nothing that when something comes along you want to keep hold of everything - in this case that isn't likely to work out unless you can somehow manage to put one at arms length (friendzone) while keeping the other.

Hope this helps in some way.

3. Abi

Abi Member

have you ever thought about having an open relationship? They're not that uncommon and monogamy isn't for everyone. If that's not an option you may have to choose one so you don't lose both...which seems like a tough decision on your part. I wish you luck.

4. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

Abi, yes. I have, I do. But the one can't do that. The other could.... But it came to a choice. He just isn't polyamorous at all - and couldn't have handled that...