Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by PandorasToybox, Oct 7, 2009.

1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

My beloved Aussie Shepherd, Calico... she was only a year old & my best friend. She was a cuddle baby, but sadly the victim of violence....
    Following my parents divorce, Calico was temporarily staying with my mom & her had been repeating threatening to "rid" of the dog because it chewed over thing...
    This last sunday Calico feel victim to a cruel act of mom is severly bipolar & had just come off her meds...On sunday morning, Calico was taken, alone to the edge of the mom claims Calico ran circles around a moving car until she was struck...but inconsistency & misplaced facts, proved otherwise...
    On sunday, October 4th 2009, my beautiful baby Calico was brutallly murdered...we will never know exactly what my mom did to Calico, but what I do know is that she now rests peaceful in her favorite field beside her recently deceased older brother, Darty (who passed from natural complications at 15 yrs of age).
    Its one thing to lose your bestfriend & family member, but its another thing to know it was in an act of violence on such innocence.

Love you for ever & always my Calico-kitten! <3
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

3. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

i'm so sorry about calico :hug:

but i'm a little worried about your safety.
  4. PandorasToybox

A moment doesn't go by that I dont think about my Calico.

My mom doesn't come around me much. But I can't put the image out of my head, of Calico's dead body. I kept hallucinating her dead body laying on my bed last night: I was soooo convinced that she was right there.
  5. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

i know what you mean by hallucinations. it's the story of my life.

if you ever need to talk, message me. about anything. i have a love for animals and plan on going to pre vet school next year.

i recently had to put my hamster down. it was tough. but she's in a better place now and no longer in pain.
  6. PandorasToybox

I'm sorry about your hamster: they honestly make the best pets. My lil Simon passed away last year & I found that hard =(

I'm not used to hallucinations so I tend to get right freaked out when there's a giant butterfly in the kitchen or a dead dog on my bed =s