call mate

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by asking_advice, Jan 15, 2011.

1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

last night my call mate told me that he see me as an older sister or mother but he cant explain his feeling. i told him dont be too showy in emotion because im not comfortable with it. he said "ok, i will not" then he started to talk as if there is nothing happen.

i make a borderline between real friendship and online friendship. online is online. nothing more.

friendship in real life i should give emotion not in net.

i dont want anyone here in net be part of my real world. it only hurts me. i tried before have friends here on net and just make me more sad.

clarification. i dont like him as a bf. just a friend. nothing more. im annoyed because the emotion strictly just FOR MY FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE. it seems i have for him.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I have been surprised how much I could care for someone I have never has caused me to re-examine many of my definitions for friendship and intimacy...J
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is hard not to become friends to someone you talk to and share things with even if it is just online. I tend to hold back some as well like you because i have been burned by people who i thought cared. IN saying that i have also met some very kind caring people here that i would not trade for anyone in real life they have stuck by me why i don't know but i truly do know they are friends hugs In time i hope you can see that too hugs