call me stupid

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aki, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

abuse me, attack me, please. tell me what a boring ugly selfish dishonest horiible person I am cause/ I know anyway.

ps. I know how attention seeky this is. just kind of venting. and I'm pathetic.
  2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

awww hun.. i hope you feel better soon, and your none of those things :hug:
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

You're an interesting, attractive, giving, forthright and all-around nice person.
  4. perfectempire

perfectempire Active Member

you are someone who thinks and feels deeply and understands more about human emotion and pain than the average person.
  5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hi ripper

Has someone told you that you are all these things? If so, don't believe it! I have found that the people who point the finger and call you those things, are insecure in their own lives and so miserable themselves, they have to take someone else down with them, so don't believe them. It isn't true, However, on the flip side, if you believe you are , i would hope you will believe me when i say you aren't. You reached out to me when i needed someone. That didn't come from a dishonest, selfish, and horrible person. That came from a beautiful human being who deserves just as much love and is worth just as much as anyone else is. If you ever need to talk , please don't hesitate to pm me anytime.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You're none of those things :hug: Im here if you need to talk!
  7. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Ripper you are none of those things and you know it as well.
    what's going on hun? If you need to talk, im a pm away.

hug from granny x
  8. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Ripper :hug: I'm here if you need a friend. :hug: :heart:
  9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Well first of all you are NOT those things. Take a look at the posts below you.
    Secondly, it's not pathetic to need attention. I've learned that recently. There's nothing wrong with just posting so people will pay attention to you. That's probably why a lot of us are here. We're not getting the attention and validation we need elsewhere.

Sorry you are feeling low and having these thoughts about yourself. Remember they aren't true in fact even if they feel true.
    love you

10. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

You are not boring, ugly, selfish or dishonest in anyway, and I hope you feel better soon.
  11. aki

aki Well-Known Member

thankyou :cry:
  12. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

You are stupid to think anyone here will tell you anything bad :tongue:

Seriously, if you tell people to call you something bad you get to hear something good, and I suppose you've found out that :wink: I don't know you, so I can't say anything about how you are :smile:
  13. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hey ripper,All I can go on are the posts you have written here but from reading them I doubt you are any of these things. You come over as a caring and considerate person as far as I can see. Hope you can manage to feel better. You deserve to.:smile:
  14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ripper,
    You are not stupid. I have read your posts to others who at the time were really down, And suicidal. You managed to lift them up, now you need to reach down deep and lift yourself back up.
    You have alot of friends here on the forum. Let us in to comfort you. None of us want to see you so down and desperate! I see a kind and considerate person. And don't let anyone say you are attention seeking! That is what the forum is for, to keep yourself stable. Just know we care! Take it easy!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.