calm at last

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by dying2die, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dying2die

dying2die Well-Known Member

ok! today I went and bought a whole bunch of sleeping pills, tylenol, and razor blades. I have everything all ready. the only thing I'm worried about is leaving my 3 year old daughter behind. I don't want her to have a disturbed life because her mom commited suicide, but I feel like she's going to hsve a disturbed life if I stay. I can't possibly raise a normal child when I'm as messed up as I am!?! either way her life won't be what it should be. I don't know what to do!
  2. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

As long as you're alive, things can get better.

As soon as you commit suicide, you're pretty much guaranteeing a 'messed up' daughter. You can never go back and make that better.

Stay with us, D2D. Talk to us about how you feel. As I said in your other thread, we understand the way you're feeling. You won't be judged here.

Take care,

:hug: x
  3. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

I just read your PM. I understand how hopeless you feel. Trust me. Read some of my past posts/threads and you will see that I'm not just pretending to understand.

I don't know how I've managed to survive this long. I guess we just have to hope that things can get better, don't we?

What has happened in your life to make you so unhappy?

Stay here and talk to me,

:hug: x
  4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Did you know that statistics bear out that children whose parent(s) committed suicide have a higher than usual rate of committing suicide themselves. And they ALWAYS feel to blame, especially the younger ones. I'd vote for getting professional help, any kind of help you can, and finding whatever lifeline you can hold on to for you daughter's sake. If you kill yourself, it will do terrible damage to her. I am sure of this.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I have to agree with least. So many children that face the facts of a parent suiciding cannot deal with it at all. They eventually end up following those footsteps. Continue talking to us. We may not have all the answers but we do understand and we can offer you support in helping you to hang on. Please don't do anything you may think you would regret afterwards. There is no turning back, even for your child.
  6. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hi and welcome to the forum, being a mum must be hard, and even more if you are deppressed. But believe me when i tell you that here you´ll find support hun. There´s alot of mothers here and a lot of childs(like me). I think that it doesn´t matter how bad you feel, your child will need you if you are gone, you need to stay here for her.take care
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, hun. :hug: :shake:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.