Calm Before The End???

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SilentCry, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentCry

SilentCry Antiquitie's Friend

I know everyone is probably tired of reading about my drama in life... I would be. So this is gonna be short...

I've been in a slump for awhile now... don't care about life, work, anything. But today I woke up different. It's kind of hard to explain... but it's a calming kind of feeling. Like I can do anything and NOTHING can stop or hurt me. It's as if I've made peace with everything that's happened in my life, and now I can move on... as in leaving. I don't know if this is a sign that things will be ok and I can "move on", or that I've actually hit rock bottom and I'm going to succeed this time. All I know is... my energy level is up. I started cleaning my house, getting rid of things I won't need anymore, being more socialable (in the event... so I won't be remembered as a recluse), things like that.

Is this a good thing? Feeling like nothing can ever hurt me, feeling like the issues I had are gone... feeling like I can finally succeed in something. Just wondering.

:anyone: :please:

2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I've started feeling like that sometimes recently, and I've taken it as a good thing for now :hug:

3. SilentCry

SilentCry Antiquitie's Friend

The only problem is that I still want to die... more than ever. Is the way I feel going to help me complete my mission? Stupid question, I know... :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.