Calm down,this is a let it all out section you know.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NoMoneyToPlease, Dec 17, 2010.

1. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Thanks for letting me down...again.

This goes out to my invisible woman friend as well as all you ADVICE givers on a LET IT ALL OUT section.
    I don't need to be told that I am paranoid and need to see a doctor,or have it made clear to me that my pain is amusing.
    Do I.
    You know what I need,a little bit of love and comfort to offset how depressing my life is.
    Here is my situation,I have no heating,no hot water,no washing machine,no television.I HaVE,one lightbulb,73 pence to do me until Tuesday,no food,no drink,no-one to love and noone to love me back.
    I also have a hacker who has gained access to my computer and pretends to be a woman I expressed fondness for in the past.They have fucked up my head over a period of two years.And yes,I am mentally ill and I fear that if I wipe my computer there is the possibility that I may lose from my life someone I feel very fondly towards.
    To hold on to this life I have to pretend that the person who is causing me so much pain may actually care for me.
    I am pinning my hopes on whoever is in the shadows as being someone who just went a little bit too far in the past,but underneath it all is a very good human being.
    Sure I rant and write in word salad at times,but if I don't vent I die.It's as simple as that.

I have no future,the only ray of hope is that this fucked up situation can defy reality and deliver against the odds a happy ending,or beginning.
    This is in all likelihood a statistical improbability.
    Things do not look good.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here if you need to talk, or vent.

3. NoMoneyToPlease

******not for forum members*******contains confusion and vague refrence*****
    *******names have been changed to protect the guilty parties***********

Dear Iba of the coast,Luba stop boom,or Hubun at home with a spritzer and a poem ...or all of you....it is wrong of you to plunge so deeply into my lagoon,to look and see it is not a manatee but an alluring and desirable creature...how could you,you ladies must realise that there are some things sexy cant do.

Now back to you on your own Ibo of the coast,what is your problem,you are on a level of hotness that turns desert into winter landscape,plus your mind is a thing of glory in itself,do you know how cruel it is to make an old feel..i mean fool feel that you have had your buttons pushed by them?
    Have you looked at the face of the player who scores what may be the winning goal in a world cup final?
    If you have then you know the look on the face of a man who may have just achieved the impossible.
    And no,this is not coming from THAT angle,it is coming from the direction that you are a sweet young thing...and you must realise this.
    Sexy young woman women do things to the mind of a silly old fool.

Let me reiterate to you all...so as you know that some actions taken by fine parties can look like cruelty or arrogance.....
    ...... ..... .......... wait for it... ........ah tu-tu-tu!........
    ........you ladies must realise that there are some things sexy cant do.

4. NoMoneyToPlease

Thank you WildCherry,but I do not wish to drag you into this messed up situation.

It is almost impossible to explain.At least in one go.
    The very nature of what is happening is so convoluted that it would be an act of malice to fill your mind with the in and outs and definites and maybes.

Your offer is a rare act of kindness,I shall return by keeping you out of harms way.Some of the people involved are plain nuts.

Than you. :)

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sent a heartfelt PM...and please let us know if anyone connected to this is on SF (although you did say not for forum members), as we take these acts very seriously...J

6. NoMoneyToPlease

@Sadeyes-No,it is not anyone connected to this forum.
    These people are weirdos,they hold it all in baby,they hold it all in.

This forum is an oasis of reality. :)

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry this is happening to you...there are people out there that truly need help, and do not understand the cost of their malice...wish I could do more...big hugs,J

8. NoMoneyToPlease

Thank you Sadeyes,you have been a rock to me.

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So glad to hear...hope things work out...big hugs